Adriano Correia Claro

Co0ter

Agree with this, but not as a CB. I honestly can't belive we used this guy as CB.

And that's not his fault, it's our shitty manager's. I'm honestly shocked people want to get rid of him. Injury prone or not, when he's available he can cover every single position other than CB really well, and to be honest, him at CB wasn't much worse than our other guys last season.

barcanuck

And that's not his fault, it's our shitty manager's. I'm honestly shocked people want to get rid of him. Injury prone or not, when he's available he can cover every single position other than CB really well, and to be honest, him at CB wasn't much worse than our other guys last season.

Well Mascherano, Song, Busi were the other guys we tried at CB but at least they were trained as defensive mids. Adriano is an offensive full back / winger. Made no sense. Hopefully Tito learns from this and just never ever tries that again.

spark

Yes shitty Pep who played him there in the first place in two variants.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
tumblr_mq0v1yLbEn1rjnrw2o3_1280.jpg

looking old

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He's always awesome when he's not injured, so here's me hoping he can stay healthy and give us solid performances like today...

mixer

He scored 2 very similar goals last season!! :worthy: He's a beast when not injured, hope he'll stay healthy

Home of Barca Fans