Adriano Correia Claro

shann

Xavi es mi hombre
:lol:
I think he is kissing. If he is hungry, then Barca will give him enough money to fill his stomach. He just need to play nice game. He just need to play nice game.

tough luck if he's looking for cash since we don't have a penny ;)

JAMAIN

After dabbling here and there, I think by the end of year he will end up being our first choice LEFT back. He is too good to be used sparingly behind Alves. He is a better attacker than Maxwell and Abidal is passed it.

tk_TommyKim

After dabbling here and there, I think by the end of year he will end up being our first choice LEFT back. He is too good to be used sparingly behind Alves. He is a better attacker than Maxwell and Abidal is passed it.

I feel like we might need a more defensive fullback on the left, though, because Dani moves forward so often that our RCB ends up drifting to the wing to cover for his hole.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Surprise, surprise!

e__archivo_photo_10_1_1_20100723_yba05f5.tif6.jpg

S

Sharkswithlaserbeams

I feel like we might need a more defensive fullback on the left, though, because Dani moves forward so often that our RCB ends up drifting to the wing to cover for his hole.

True. Though now that SB is playing consistently well and positions himself well, he can cover a lot at the back (e.g. look at Spain's formation--Cap and SR played as MF/wingers while SB sat back and formed a solid line with Puyol and Pique'). SB's positioning was superb.

Re: Defenders--Hopefully Abidal and Milito can rotate injuries so that at least one is fit at a time. Both are still solid defenders.

Home of Barca Fans