Adriano Correia Claro

Chong Li

Oh, another injury?

What a surprise. But sure, let's give the glass-man a new contract, he's so reliable and awesome...

Barcafan 2304

Such a shame to see him finish his Barcelona career this way because I used to like him a lot and he did a decent job for us in the main. It's like he has become lost or forgotten how to perform and is woefully inadequate now.

F

Flavia

[tw]650996686274330624[/tw]

Md saying Adriano didn't reply to the club about the renewal, making it unlikely now :D

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Adriano (30) still didn't decide on club's renewal offer. Player wants one-year extension plus pay rise, Barcelona only offer extension [md]

A pay rise, I am dying here:rofl1:

F

Flavia

Adriano (30) still didn't decide on club's renewal offer. Player wants one-year extension plus pay rise, Barcelona only offer extension [md]

A pay rise, I am dying here:rofl1:

He wants a raise :lol:

They need to start scouting a great lb for january.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's been a good servant guys. Let's not be so quick to forget.
Besides, all those injuries took a big toll on him.

F

Flavia

He was, but that was 2 seasons ago. The best the club could had done was already had gotten his substitute, and let him go to Roma. Where he'd get the pay rise and more playing time. If he stays fit.
So they should do that in January.

Barcafan 2304

Time for him to move on an if he does so, I for one will wish him well. Like I said above, he was a good squad player and contributed well. Just seems to have deteriorated quickly. A change of scene for both us and him will be good.

xXKonan

Robert (sports director): "Adriano? He has a contract. We're waiting for him to decide, he has time until 15 March." [catradio]

barcanuck

Maxwell turned out doing the right thing heading to PSG maybe Adriano thinks going to Roma will help him play tons. He gets the right to choose of course.

Home of Barca Fans