Adriano Correia Claro

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
In before he gets the raise :D

Ridiculous, he should be happy to get the extension in the first place.

xXKonan

Adriano (30) could leave for free at the end of the seaosn. He has to decide before 15 Mach if he leaves or renews for another year. [catr]

xXKonan

Robert (sports director): "Renewal talks with Adriano are still ongoing. Because of Sergi Roberto's situation, we're not in a hurry." [ser]

:lol:

Galning

:facepalm:

Does the man has some blackmail information on Rosell and Barto's shady Brazilian accounting or am I missing something? Completely makes no sense to renew this guy, let alone give him a raise.

xXKonan

Barcelona offered Adriano (30) a 2018 renewal in August. No reply yet. Current deal until 2017, but Barcelona can end it in 2016. [l'esp]

Sounds like

"If you don't sign this new contract your deal ends this summer" :mou:

CatalinR10

He went downhill after he had his heart problems. Before that I really enjoyed him , from the fact that he could play anywhere to the 4-5 golazos he scored per season.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He went downhill after he had his heart problems. Before that I really enjoyed him , from the fact that he could play anywhere to the 4-5 golazos he scored per season.

I disagree. He was bad long before that. He was already done in the season under Tata. Will never forget how he got murdered at the Anoeta that season. Ugly stuff. His last decent season was under Tito.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I think they made calculations and it turned out that they won't have enough money for new LB since they will be spending everything on Pogba and Nolito. So they will renew Adriano, will say that he is our new LB and ignore the problem for as long as they can.

Barcafan 2304

I think they made calculations and it turned out that they won't have enough money for new LB since they will be spending everything on Pogba and Nolito. So they will renew Adriano, will say that he is our new LB and ignore the problem for as long as they can.

God I hope not

El Flaco

[tw]652466439476150272[/tw]

And our board want to extend his contract?
I'm speechless...

Last edited:

xXKonan

As the contract of Adriano expires next summer (unless Barcelona use one-season renewal clause), the player could leave in January. [md]

Seems like a good chance Douglas and Adriano are leaving this January.

xXKonan

Barcelona's renewal offer for Adriano (30) includes a pay cut. The Brazilian full back could leave in January or next summer. [marca]

Home of Barca Fans