Adriano Correia Claro

Androutsos

I swear he plays like he wants us to lose. Doesn't even attempt to win the ball half the time, especially after giving it away which is 95% of the time he has the ball.

F

Flavia

Anyone has a replay of the supposed penalty? I only saw it when it happened, looked like a penalty.

He had some other brain farts too, miscontrolling the ball. He has surely been a great servant, but staying any longer will really tarnish all the good he did.

Galning

I think we should renew his contract and give him the raise he asked for :lol: In the meantime Grimaldo to Benfica seems even possible in January.

J

Jamie Cal

You really gotta wonder what our plan is long-term at LB. We're lucky to have Alba, but the man inevitably picks up muscle strains. I haven't watched Grimaldo much and I think he's become kind of a trendy answer, but surely you have to give him a year with the first team.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Just know one of the clueless fucks in our board will come out and say that's like a new signing and no need for a LB now. He's probably getting a raise too....

Home of Barca Fans