Adriano Correia Claro

raskolnikov

There is zero reason for him to stay, he has been the worst player bar Douglas. I expect this kind of loyalty towards Xavi or Puyol but why Adriano, makes zero sense.
He should have been sold last year.

Cule4life

The Culest
http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/adriano-punto-renovar-con-barca-4941799

It's only in SPORT, so hopefully not true.

But anyway, WTF???

no.gif

God Serena

There is zero reason for him to stay, he has been the worst player bar Douglas. I expect this kind of loyalty towards Xavi or Puyol but why Adriano, makes zero sense.
He should have been sold last year.

We're not even showing him loyalty. The lazy bastard has shown an express interest in leaving but we won't let him.

God Serena

A bit harsh to slate a guy like that.
He's been with Barca long enough and had many injuries.

Just another reason why he should leave. He can't play very long without getting injured in some way.

It's harsh but he really has got to go.

xXKonan

From what his agent said in January, it sounded like he didn't want to renew and would most likely leave to Roma in the Summer. MD talked about while he is happy here he wants to leave for more game time and Serie A would not be a bad thing for Adriano tbh.

Messi983

Renewing his contract means we can still sell him in summer for 2-3M instead of letting him leave for free. I don't know what's wrong with that.

Jombi

Renewing his contract means we can still sell him in summer for 2-3M instead of letting him leave for free. I don't know what's wrong with that.

I think its far more likely that it means we have to pay out his contract if we want to get rid of him, while we could have gotten away with not having to pay anything if his contract was running out.

Home of Barca Fans