Adriano Correia Claro

Galning

Grimaldo? New LB? Not necessary when you have good old Glasiano who can decide himself whether he deserves a contract extension :lol: Some of the contracts the board approves of..

Hardy

giphy.gif

FC B

He is useless. I'd suggest they also kept Douglas,Verm, Munir and Sandro in the summer mercato, no reinforcement required...

BarçaBarça

It is only now I realized that it purely was his own decision to renew based on a clause in his contract. As I understood the early media-reports the board was entered a dialogue to renew. But this makes much more sense - I'm not that pessimistic then. Because surely the board would do anything they can to sell him this summer, Enrique evidently doesn't want him here.

F

Flavia

It is only now I realized that it purely was his own decision to renew based on a clause in his contract. As I understood the early media-reports the board was entered a dialogue to renew. But this makes much more sense - I'm not that pessimistic then. Because surely the board would do anything they can to sell him this summer, Enrique evidently doesn't want him here.

If he really wants to go to China, he might need to stay until January 2017. I don't know if they have a window in June.

@Luftstalag14, when is the next window?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If he really wants to go to China, he might need to stay until January 2017. I don't know if they have a window in June.

@Luftstalag14, when is the next window?

The next window will be in the coming summer, probably between the end of June and the first two weeks of July. In China the summer window is less significant and shorter than the winter window as the season starts in March.

F

Flavia

The next window will be in the coming summer, probably between the end of June and the first two weeks of July. In China the summer window is less significant and shorter than the winter window as the season starts in March.

Thanks. He's likely to stay until January if those are his plans, then.

Home of Barca Fans