Adriano Correia Claro

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Adriano's agent was robbed recently (3 days ago) at the Barcelona seafront...A bag was stolen that among other things included a receipt to the car park where Adriano's car was parked, along with a set of keys...Robbers actually took the car but the car was eventually returned to the player after police tracked it down...Thieves apprehended (Criminal record already) and taken to court

:sherlock:

Trequartista

The good
Not sure what to think about Adriano being subbed for Maxwell but he did look lively.

no Bojan,he was shit today,he always looks to go forward which was great but he lost too many balls,tried to take some defenders but failed,not what I expected from him

V

Valon

He was pretty bad in attack so it was understandable why Pep subbed him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently he wasn't subbed because he was "bad". He suffered a muscle tear. Says so in fcb official website, Spanish version.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Apparently he wasn't subbed because he was "bad". He suffered a muscle tear. Says so in fcb official website, Spanish version.

not that upset... I dont think he is good on the left... at all... maxwell was much better

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya

This also taken from Sport:

Adriano, ... , se lesionó antes de que concluyera el primer tiempo y está casi descartado para el encuentro de Liga de Campeones que el equipo de Pep Guardiola disputará el miércoles en Rusia frente al Rubin Kazán

So he'll definitely miss out against Rubin.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I think the fact that he has an injury explains his lethargic performance, no? he obviously picked it up earlyish but didn't realise it.

Merv

So is Adriano fighting for a position with Maxwell instead of Dani or is Pep just experimenting?

Oh and is Abidal ever going to get his position back do y'all think?

Home of Barca Fans