Adriano Correia Claro

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's been nowhere near his Sevilla level since he came to us, and that's affected his playing opportunities. I can't see him being a real option for LB because Abi and Maxwell have that spot tied down, both have played well a while now. Really covering for Dani is most likely for him, or when we are short up front and perhaps Pedro can't play.

I wouldn't exactly say that... his crosses have been perfect whenever there was chance for him to show his attacking prowess. But his defensive errors in that Hercules match(is it?) pulled him back. Also his injury didn't help him either. Anyway I'm still satisfied with the buy, he'd be a good makeshift in the attack if God forbid we are plagued by injuries or in case people needed to be rested and he's anyway a clone for Alves!!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, so far, 12 million wasn't spent effectively. He'd have to play more to strut his stuff though.

N

neanz

Alves sold in January? I'm sorry, that is simply not happening. He's essential for us and selling him in the middle of the season is just stupid.

F

Flavia

Adriano had a great game today. Nice shots too... too bad the keeper got them all.

Koma

He is really good. His form is getting better with every new game, seems like he needed some time to adjust. I really like players like him, i think that every team should have a guy like Adriano. Maybe he is not top class but his versatility is incredible. Thumbs up for this Brasilian!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He was amazing today, to bad he didn't score.

He really was, imperious display from him - particularly going forward...I haven't seen a LB put together the runs and shots on goal that he had today for Barca in anytime I've been following the club...Really loved what he provided on that left side

Feel like his performance was largely overlooked

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He really was, imperious display from him - particularly going forward...I haven't seen a LB put together the runs and shots on goal that he had today for Barca in anytime I've been following the club...Really loved what he provided on that left side

Feel like his performance was largely overlooked

Uncle Sylvinho did a lot of that if I remember right

Adriano has got sick crosses, with both his feet!! If he finds the chemistry with his new team mates and inprove himself in defense(both interdependant besically) he'd give a nice run for money for Alves, really better crosser than any of the full backs we have

Home of Barca Fans