Adriano Correia Claro

alex 10

Adriano Correia became a father for the second time at the weekend, his wife giving birth to a healthy little boy named Azhaf. Speaking on his twitter feed, “We just had my second child [who] was born and I’m happy everything went well thanks to God. Mom and Azhaf are fine.”

Silver

He made some big mistakes in my eyes... Although he shows flashes of his talent. At his best he's better then max. Big advantage of Adriano in comparisation with max is that adriano can play with both feet.

F

Flavia

He was having an ok till that mistake that almost turned into an arsenal goal. I just hope mascherano isn't injured.

B

beautifulgame

Played very well tonight, one big mistake but that doesn't mean he wasn't super for most of the game.

iookram

Despite of his mistakes, he did well... But why didn't he shoot in the 2nd half??!?!!!?!!!! Opted to pass, except for that effort that went wide.

deelio

Despite of his mistakes, he did well... But why didn't he shoot in the 2nd half??!?!!!?!!!! Opted to pass, except for that effort that went wide.

that shot almost resulted in a throw in, thats why he stopped shooting. but i agree, he should shoot more, but also much MUCH better.

BerkeleyBernie

My balls shrank when he presented Bendtner with that chance, thank god for Marsh

View attachment 2964

To be honest, that was a team mistake- look at the flat back line, completely atypical for Barça. Normally, Pujols or Pique (or both) would have been pivots at the back to receive a dump. Adriano should have played back immediately to Valdez, but it's understandable he was pressured into a mistake without the back pass outlet he normally could expect to be there.

Home of Barca Fans