Adriano Correia Claro

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I was somewhat frustrated with him in the first half, but he made a telling contribution in a crucial game so I can't complain.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
promote that man!

he was superb at LB tonight. get rid o' Max this summer, move Adri there and get a RB backup.

loved his cut inside for the goal. superb play.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
get rid o' Max this summer

tumblr_leftk562o31qf8yek.gif

xsever

When he played in the cup as LB he was awesome too and he even scored. It seems he is more suited to play on the left and Pep should realize that. Well done Adriano!

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Yea Maxwell is extremely one dimensional, meanwhile Adriano offers more options. However, Adriano is a bit more volatile- more proned to doing stupid shit, but I think with more time he'll gain confidence and he'll be a better choice than maxwell overall.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Finally Adriano seems to winning people over... Keep up the good work man :)

Of course he is better at LB position and obviously his below par performances some times when played a RB were because he's not yet fully gelled with his new team mates and also because it's not his natural position

SeloBarca

Didnt really like him before but made a very solid game. Better then Maxwells current performance and should start instead of Max against Arsenal

Moe