Adriano Correia Claro

rmpcsl

Why Adriano played so passive last game? I didn't saw him helping attack not even once! It seems he was not 100% he used to play agressive what happened?
We could blaim Villa by that pass but Adriano never help him out to create something in the left flank, why can't we have 2 Dani's....

Barcilliant

Adriano really should be starting. In fact he would do a better job as a forward on the left side then Villa-very good game tonight.

Superfly

Banned
I really like Adriano, he would be a better option then Villa for sure. Our players just need to make use of his wonderful crosses more often.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He made a couple of very good crosses that no one was there to take addvantage of... He's been playing very well this season, let's hope he can keep up...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I get the reason why Pep brought him on. In fact I was calling for that tactical move. But I thought Afellay would have been better, since he is right footed and, on paper, should provide better width on the right than the left footed Adriano... But Adriano is deadly even with his right foot:worthy: He is really a Jack of all trades :p

Had a very good game. But Pep should have made this substitution far earlier than when he did. Our right hand side was really a highway for Valencia. Wrong tactical move there by Pep. He did expect their move to bombard our right side but he made the wrong move to counter that.

raedkuwait

Adriano really should be starting. In fact he would do a better job as a forward on the left side then Villa-very good game tonight.

i think he will do a better job as a super sub, when other players are tiering up he can take them on with his speed, like yesterday

coolasif

In which position he played for Sevilla ?? I am asking this question because last night I felt he played more as a midfielder than a LB.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans