Adriano Correia Claro

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
In which position he played for Sevilla ?? I am asking this question because last night I felt he played more as a midfielder than a LB.

He definitively played more as a midfielder than LB yesterday - in fact, he didn't play on the left side at all yesterday. Anyway, in Sevilla he played both LB and left midfielder - he rotated between Navarro on LB and Capel on left midfield.

M

mitkoa7x

Adriano was such a boost to our game last night. He was left alone on the wing most of the time tho :(

BigBarcaBoy

To be honest when I saw where he was playing, I started show WTF but he really helped change the game and in the end we should have won.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I'm sure Pep is fully aware of what Adriano has to offer the team. He looks like more of an impact sub than a starter at the moment though.

dalitis8

Banned
Agreed.

I did not say that he should be a starter, but that he can be utilized as a winger.

That being said, I also have to note that if Abidal persists with his crappiness, then we should defo consider Adriano at LB as a starter.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Abidal hadn't been that bad, bar a few funny moments.

What about...

Alves - Puyol - Abidal - Adriano

Only whilst Pique is away of course.

dalitis8

Banned
Abidal hadn't been that bad, bar a few funny moments.

What about...

Alves - Puyol - Abidal - Adriano

Only whilst Pique is away of course.

For the game against Atletico, maybe yes. We will need height and physical presence at the CB positions. But who will Adriano have to face on that flank? Not that I trust Abidal more that is...

LaMessiah

Maybe, just maybe we have discovered (last night) that we have a closet winger in our ranks...
he's always been able to play the wings, he did it in sevilla and has a couple times before last night for barca. that's the beauty of his game, so damn versatile on either flank

ivan22

he was a key player in the second half last night, definately!

Adriano: "WHAT, you want me to play in front on the right side?!"
timthumb.php

he realy showed why he belongs to barca, great player. Am I the only one who thinks he looks more like a basketball player than a football player?

Home of Barca Fans