Adriano Correia Claro

gingerless

No love for the man who got us all 3 points at one of the toughest grounds in the league!?

:slap:

people are still in denial, y'all know you want his meat-work. just come out and say it already. be done with it. adriano is the love of your life and you want to be held in his masculine arms

M

mitkoa7x

Every1 was loving him when he made that cross for Leo that won us the SuperCup, now he brings us 3 points and people are pissed off at him. He loses concentration often tho.

Barcafan 2304

Infuriating at times as he did the hard thing in beating an opponent and then several times, finsihed with a poor delivery. Still, got the goal

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He is not the typical Barca player who will wait for the best pass, he just crosses it when he has the chance and that's why he has poor delivery... Still, he seems very useful when we are in need of a goal...

Barcafan 2304

Don't get me wrong, i'm a big fan of Adriano, not meaning to overtly criticise him. Just wish for a bit better quality sometimes with the delivery

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
His decision-making is definitely a bit off but I think we could still improve as he plays more. A good squad player but not starter quality (in the long run).

Big decisions will have to be made next summer about what we do at LB/Abidal/defence in general. Would we be happy with Adriano as our starting LB (if we play with one)? I'm not sure....

ZeeMessi

If he gets more time on the pitch I think he will be a valuable asset for us. Watching some highlights from the 2011/12 season so far I've seen him do some very good stuff. I'm not sure he is in our best 11 but probably our 2nd choice RB/LB and winger. With squad rotation though he should get a heap of games and rightly so. Sometimes you need those players who take a chance even if their loss of possession is slightly higher as it can break tough games open.

LaMessiah

He might be our best left back at the moment, with all due respect to King Eric.
man. i thought he had a pretty piss poor game, to be honest. gave away possession cheaply and he kept trying to cut inside and was just clogging up the middle. he needs to stay out on the flank where he can do more damage.

Home of Barca Fans