Adriano Correia Claro

Indignado

Barcelona last weekend handed Adriano's agent their final renewal offer. The agent of the Brazilian defender didn't accept it yet. [md]

I think they want a pay cut due to his injuries. BTW: The agent has to accept?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Agent by definition represents the player so sure, they need to do the accepting but it's the player that signs the contract

Y

Youngie

The renewal of defender Adriano (28) has been put on hold. Barcelona's final offer doesn't convince the Brazilian player. [cope]

Adriano: "My wish is to continue at Barça. Talks are on hold now. Offers have been made by both, no deal is closed, but I want to stay" [md]

Mr Hulot

He deserves some love for his performance tonight. He was on par with King Eric and they are were unbeatable in open play. Both really really fast. However he also showed that he is not a defender by messing up the defensive line in Levante's goal that didn't count. Other than tha he was really good.

Stric

I hope he stays. And I hope his body "stabilizes". When he's healthy, he's really an incredibly useful player to have. Left back, right back, left wing, right wing, centre back... defending, shooting, whatever. This guy is just amazing. It'd be a shame if he were to leave.

I hope he stays. And I hope his body "stabilizes". When he's healthy, he's really an incredibly useful player to have. Left back, right back, left wing, right wing, centre back... defending, shooting, whatever. This guy is just amazing. It'd be a shame if he were to leave.

Not to mention those long shots :worthy:

I really hope his injury problems are sorted out though.

Stric

His long shots saved our asses on at least two occasions this season, and they were both inexplicably beautiful. Easily some of the best goals I've seen this season.

Jelboo

This guy is like the ultimate squad player. You can practically put him everywhere and he'll do well. His goals earlier this season! Stunning. It's a shame he's so injury prone.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Apparently still no deal on his renewal and with Mathieu now in the mix, much rather have the Frenchman who can actually defend

Home of Barca Fans