Adriano Correia Claro

Maria

I really like him, but considering we have Alba now a player who's similar to Adriano (attacking minded LB), but younger.
Having Adriano won't help, especially that he's getting injured too much recently!
I would have preferred to replace him with a Defensive minded Left Back.

You would have thought that Tito would have noticed that until now or the problems that we have because we are using 2 atacking FBs, with only Busquets to cover for them. I believe that Verthongen would have been perfect, but if Tito didn't wanted him then he must have a reason.

I'm very happy he stayed. He is a great addition to the team. Perfect squad player.

Keita was a perfect squad player. A aquad player that can't be available when you need him the most and because of whom you have to play Montoya at LB and Dani until he gets injured can't never be a perfect squad players.

I just hope he can avoid those injuries.
Surely he set a new world record this seasons. I cant remember anyone being on & off the injury list as often as he was.

He has those injuries since he was playing for Sevilla, so I would think that he would have avoided them until now if it would have been possible.

A personal relationship didnt stop him from wanting to sell Ronaldinho for 100 millions.

WHAT?

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Glad he is staying on. Quite versatile, can play in numerous positions and as we have seen on numerous times he is not afraid to shoot from long range.

F

Flavia

Signed the renewal

2013-05-28_FIRMA_ADRIANO_02-Optimized.v1369764361.JPG

Adriano Correia inked his new contract with FC Barcelona this Tuesday afternoon. The player will remain at the Club through 2017 and his buyout clause has been set at 90 million euros.

President Sandro Rosell, vice-president Josep Maria Bartomeu, director of football Andoni Zubizarreta, and the player’s representative were also present at the signing ceremony.

sabby

Signed the renewal

2013-05-28_FIRMA_ADRIANO_02-Optimized.v1369764361.JPG

Adriano Correia inked his new contract with FC Barcelona this Tuesday afternoon. The player will remain at the Club through 2017 and his buyout clause has been set at 90 million euros.

President Sandro Rosell, vice-president Josep Maria Bartomeu, director of football Andoni Zubizarreta, and the player’s representative were also present at the signing ceremony.

Damn Adriano kind of looks like Rosell there. may be some secret why rosell loves him so much :D

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
We've made some good high-profile signings too, like Villa, Masch, Fabregas, Alves etc (Villa was great in 2011 and would have been a great buy if he didn't get that injury, and while Fabregas has been off-form in the second half of the season and rightly got benched, he is a major reason we won the league by December). Our best buy recently has been a low-profile player (Alba) though, so I do see your point. I don't think that really means much though, it doesn't mean that every low-profile signing will be an Alba-like bargain, or that every high-profile signing is doomed to flop.

Ehm, no! Villa was not really a good signing - he gave us 1 good season and he was 40M and is one of the highest paid in our squad. Than he was injured/recovering for almost 1 year and now he is completely useless.
Cesc? More than the majority of the forum would disagree with you.

Ehm, no! Villa was not really a good signing - he gave us 1 good season and he was 40M and is one of the highest paid in our squad. Than he was injured/recovering for almost 1 year and now he is completely useless.
Cesc? More than the majority of the forum would disagree with you.

Fabregas was great in the first half of the season and helped us win the league. He wasn't as bad a signing as some here think.

As for your point about Villa, fair enough.

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

Official: Adriano has a stomach bug and is not available for tonight's league game against Malaga

Surprise, surprise! :rolleyes:

Home of Barca Fans