Aleix Vidal

gasgas

srrsly? i know hes bad but we cant play masch at rb ffs. even if theres shit going on behind the scenes we cant make decisions which could cost us the match because of it

Why not?
You guys care so much about player positions than actual performances

Sergi Roberto is a midfielder don't play him at RB
Messi is false 9 don't buy a true 9 etc.

Messi983

You're right.

[MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] probably thought about loan with buy option. Same thing we did with players like Tello, Song, Vermaelen,...

gasgas

To me it is unfathomable how some people here want him back in the starting lineup
Just because he has the title RB in his profile doesn't mean he is the second best option after Roberto

The guy can't even handle second division wingers attacking his flank and a guy wants him to start vs Nolito, or vs Valencia's LW whoever he is?

It's crazy really

IMO

The pecking order at RB should be
Roberto>>Mascherano>>Palencia>Santos>Digne>>Rakitic,Gomes>Pique>Umtiti>Mathieu>>Denis, Iniesta, Arda, MSN>>Ter stegen, Cillesen>>>>>>>Paco>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vidal

Raketa10

Well if he can't play RB position than he is of no use at all and I see no point of keeping him after January. I just wonder who is our next RB signing after Douglas and Vidal. It better be good and above all this next guy must have attacking and defensive skills othervise it will again be an epic disaster.

BarçaBarça

Well if he can't play RB position than he is of no use at all and I see no point of keeping him after January. I just wonder who is our next RB signing after Douglas and Vidal. It better be good and above all this next guy must have attacking and defensive skills othervise it will again be an epic disaster.

According to Sport, we are interested in Bruno Peres from Roma.

barcanuck

law-order-prison-jail-prisoner-cell-cell_mate-ggm071003_low.jpg

Aleish on the bench today.

khaled_a_d

To me it is unfathomable how some people here want him back in the starting lineup
Just because he has the title RB in his profile doesn't mean he is the second best option after Roberto

The guy can't even handle second division wingers attacking his flank and a guy wants him to start vs Nolito, or vs Valencia's LW whoever he is?

It's crazy really

IMO

The pecking order at RB should be
Roberto>>Mascherano>>Palencia>Santos>Digne>>Rakitic,Gomes>Pique>Umtiti>Mathieu>>Denis, Iniesta, Arda, MSN>>Ter stegen, Cillesen>>>>>>>Paco>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vidal

The thing is he has handled wingers from Europa League & Liga. He is extremely fast player which is an important trait here. for whatever reason he didn't even show what he was capable of doing in Sevilla when he needed to step up his game more
The way this season go he could have been actually very helpful if he was reliable back up RB. It would have allowed Mascherano & S.Roberto to rest a little more in addition to getting some games in DM to give Busquets much needed rest.
We entered this season with 22 players.one of them is 3rd GK so basically 21 and with Vidal getting ignored it means we are having 18 players for the 10 outfield positions.
Sure they are mostly of high quality but still not much depth

Raketa10

The thing is he has handled wingers from Europa League & Liga. He is extremely fast player which is an important trait here. for whatever reason he didn't even show what he was capable of doing in Sevilla when he needed to step up his game more
The way this season go he could have been actually very helpful if he was reliable back up RB. It would have allowed Mascherano & S.Roberto to rest a little more in addition to getting some games in DM to give Busquets much needed rest.
We entered this season with 22 players.one of them is 3rd GK so basically 21 and with Vidal getting ignored it means we are having 18 players for the 10 outfield positions.
Sure they are mostly of high quality but still not much depth

Agreed, because of RB situation we also have DM problem. We need to sort this out in January but we should have never put ourselves in this situation.

Home of Barca Fans