Alejandro Grimaldo

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Grimaldo: "I hope that my situation will change and I can continue here for more years. I don't have a deal with another club." [rac1]

Grimaldo: "I want to stay here. The club can extend my contract for one more year, but they haven't told me anything yet." [sport]

So did Robert fuck up and lie? Or is Grimaldo's agent the one that wants him to leave?

xXKonan

So did Robert fuck up and lie? Or is Grimaldo's agent the one that wants him to leave?
No Idea Seems like Grim is believable and he wants to stay but Robert said he doesn't.

I do think Grims agent might have played a role in all this and wants Grim to leave.

xXKonan

Contract B player Grimaldo will be renewed until 2017 if promoted. Promotion unlikely. Luis Enrique wanted test at Levante this season. [md]

God Serena

Contract B player Grimaldo will be renewed until 2017 if promoted. Promotion unlikely. Luis Enrique wanted test at Levante this season. [md]

Oh, Lucho wanted him to go, and he said no. That explains the puzzling behavior towards him, then. When you get on Lucho's bad side you stay there. Damn shame.

khaled_a_d

Can't we promote and then loan/sell him?or the club is afraid that he will reject a loan if promoted and force himself on the 1st team?

J

Jamie Cal

Ggrimaldo should have gone to Levante to gain 1st division experience just like Halilovic.

I'd love to know why he didn't want to. It's hard to defend him otherwise.

that Bayern stuff is obviously fake too btw.

Galning

Seeing Mathieu at leftback tonight I don't understand how they don't give him a random homegame to show what he can do. Mathieu fucks up every attack where he gets the ball, and it's not like he has to do much defending either in such a game.

We need a backup LB who's good in attack when Alba isn't playing.

God Serena

Seeing Mathieu at leftback tonight I don't understand how they don't give him a random homegame to show what he can do. Mathieu fucks up every attack where he gets the ball, and it's not like he has to do much defending either in such a game.

We need a backup LB who's good in attack when Alba isn't playing.

Lucho won't use Grimaldo because he didn't accept the Levante loan.

Home of Barca Fans