Alejandro Grimaldo

F

Flavia

He scored today for Barça B. It's really a shame he didn't get one chance, not even in pre season, looking at the players we have for LB.

God Serena

The club is desperate to keep Adriano and Lucho's favorite backup LB is Mathieu.

We shall continue to lose points but our best LB prospect and possibly our best ever La Masia fullback is leaving for 1m.

yahudi

The club is desperate to keep Adriano and Lucho's favorite backup LB is Mathieu.

We shall continue to lose points but our best LB prospect and possibly our best ever La Masia fullback is leaving for 1m.

giphy.gif

Bran the Greenseer

Alba didn't graduate, he was cut in the youth ranks. A a winger as well. Valencia converted him to fullback.

Well using that criteria I guess you're right, unless you count Sergi Roberto as a fullback which I don't since he's probably not gonna play there much unless he gets relegated from the midfield again.

khaled_a_d

Alba didn't graduate, he was cut in the youth ranks. A a winger as well. Valencia converted him to fullback.

You said La Masia not graduate
Sergi Barjuán was surely better .Montoya was far better as a La Masia player too .even as a B player (even got called once for Spain NT but didn't play IIRC)
Puyol played plenty as RB too as senior player though from what I read he was exclusively CB in youth system

Last edited:

BBZ8800

You said La Masia not graduate
Sergi Barjuán was surely better .Montoya was far better as a La Masia player too .even as a B player (even got called once for Spain NT but didn't play IIRC)
Puyol played plenty as RB too as senior player though from what I read he was exclusively SB in youth system

Sergi Barjuan (NT player, 56 matches), Albert Ferrer (NT player, 36 matches), Fernando Navarro, Gabri...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergi_Barju%C3%A1n
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Ferrer

This is a pretty brave post, since Grimaldo is yet to play a match in 1st division...

Can't call him the best cause Alba is a La Masia grad.

(Alba) Nowhere near Sergi and Ferrer.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

xXKonan

Deal on Grimaldo's transfer to Benfica will be done next week. Benfica will pay 1M for the player, who wil join them in January. [rac1]

Home of Barca Fans