Alen Halilović

dakt

Again, he's only 19. There's no point giving him minutes here and there in Barca. Lucho did amazing job by sending him to sporting and longer he stays there, the better.

Jombi

I've just watched his highlights from the Malaga game. I wasn't too sure about him in the summer because I thought he was a bit lightweight but wow that was some performance. The similarities to a young Messi were startling. I really wish we had of got him in the summer.

I agree, but I really hope we stop comparing him to Messi. It's just an extra burden and it's an impossible task for Halilovic to surprise on the upside with such pressure.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Halilovic doesn't like the Messi comparison himself, and neither do I. Reminds me more of a Silva with better finishing. He's too slow to be a winger, IMO. AM is his best position.

El Flaco

Halilović's goal vs. Málaga

[gfy]FragrantGrizzledAgama[/gfy]

Halilović's 1st goal scoring opportunity vs. Málaga

[gfy]AcceptableSomberDeinonychus[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]¨SandyYawningJanenschia[/gfy]

Halilović's 2nd goal scoring opportunity vs. Málaga

[gfy]UnhappyUniqueCowrie[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]SelfishDisguisedIbadanmalimbe[/gfy]

Last edited:

xXKonan

Halilovic: “If I score against Barça, I won't celebrate with the cider gesture. Barça is my club.” #fcblive [ser]

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Luis Enrique: "Halilovic? He's lucky, because I almost watch every game of Sporting... He's at a good team to prepare to be at Barça."

Home of Barca Fans