Alen Halilović

Jombi

I know buy out clauses are mandatory but the player signing a contract they dont like isnt.

Are Real some example of how to handle young players?

Real see players like you said as being under contract so they 'can do anything they want with' Barca treat their young players better and allow them a path out as feeling comfortable at club is important and not there just to help make money.

No Barca youngsters have left at rock bottom prices anyway.

So you are fine with Halilovic getting a 70% playing time promise in his contract and if not, he will leave for 20m to Arsenal? Which other top club allow this?

We should never be a charity. We have done enough charity deals.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
So you are fine with Halilovic getting a 70% playing time promise in his contract and if not, he will leave for 20m to Arsenal?

That's precisely why Halilovic should stay on loan until we have a definite place for him.

JamDav1982

So you are fine with Halilovic getting a 70% playing time promise and if not, he will leave for 20m to Arsenal?

Absolutely. Especially if that is what Halilovic wants.

I dont want Barca using young players to make money off of at expense of how wanted they feel at the club.

khaled_a_d

Buy out clauses are mandatory in Spanish contracts AFAIK. But having clauses that says he will play 60% or 70% of the matches and if not, he can leave at a rock bottom price, must be avoided. Real Madrid never allow such contracts.

Problem is when negotiating with young players who earn peanuts they have leverage
Look at Samper for example ,12M bouyout .if you decide to renew he can tell you his terms or else "I would just sign somewhere else for 12M"
That said ,Zubi has lost a lot of negotiations with agents .no doubt

F

Frejsgodes

We really need to bring him back. That's why he is playing like that. To convince us to bring him back in the summer. He should be the first sub to our MSN, while also getting minutes in midfield. Bring a CF for Suarez, and bring Halilovic back in the summer. Loan Munir and keep Sandro. And we're set.

We played Rafinha as a winger when one of the MSN was unavailable. Halilovic would be even better there.

Hope it happens, but doubt it. Lucho has a hard-on for Rafinha.

Richard.H

There is just not enough room for halilovic YET. Perhaps he could be loaned to a better club next year? Join Suarez in Villarreal? I just want him to stay in La liga until he comes back

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
There is just not enough room for halilovic YET. Perhaps he could be loaned to a better club next year? Join Suarez in Villarreal? I just want him to stay in La liga until he comes back

Honestly, with Abelardo being a former Barca man, I'd rather he stays with Gijon.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I've read too much negativity in here. Should we bring him back or not...
I'm just happy we have this jewel performing well :)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Most Successful Dribbles (success %) in La Liga:

Messi 39 (80%)
Neymar 39 (53%)
Halilovic 26 (62%)

(@FCNazalona)

Though, that Messi success rate....

Bran the Greenseer

I don't think he'll be loaned again, he's playing so well that the club will probably want him back immediately. But I don't think it matters much, he'll make it no matter what. He has the quality and the attitude to be a barca starter so like Alba he'll come back eventually.

Home of Barca Fans