Alen Halilović

xXKonan

That rumor by sport is likely BS. Considering Lucho was the one that convinced Alen to go to Sporting on loan and Lucho even said this two weeks ago.

Luis Enrique: "Halilovic? He's lucky, because I almost watch every game of Sporting... He's at a good team to prepare to be at Barça."

silvia

actually i am not surprised if Lucho asked club to buy pogba.
He prefers physical in midfield and I doubt he prefers Halil.
Of course he will praise our players in media, what else he can say? Lucho is no Mourinho.

plus, i am tired saying about Samper and Gumbau. Samper had offer at la liga, club rejected for whatever reasons and he is playing in 3rd league which is more physical and not helping his develpment in skills. While Gunbau got more chances from the preseason. I think this is pretty unfair.
so now I only hope he leaves as soon as possible and his success, then okay, i will not say samper anymore.

khaled_a_d

Yeah but what if we don't have transfer ban do you think Lucho will still give a chance to Munir and Sandro?
I really doubt that.

Yes I believe so ,because the decision to promote them was actually taken one year ago . if both actually have been better they wouldn't have been sent back to B team last year

and what i want to say is that this board will try to sell talented players for money and less talented players will remain.. and buy old players with huge amount and it goes on and on.
If they wanted so,they why Munir isn't sold?he was the most highly rated youngster we had last year ,he could easily got us more than Adama ,same for Sandro .hell even Samper would have moved for 12M if he was shown the door

Again ,I am not with the club choices BUT I don't think it is the policy of Lucho or the club to not promote youngsters .they had promoted plenty

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
SPORT's article reads that at the moment, Lucho doesn't count on him in his plans for the NEXT SEASON as he's still very young and could need more time before he's ready for the 1st team. Which makes sense as bringing him back just to warm the bench isn't good for his development. And he will not play much because we got plenty of options in the team and are looking to sign more players.

BUT it's also written that the club are open to sell him, but with a buy-back clause, because the host club counts on the player as theirs thus giving them more minutes and chances. I doubt it's true this early, but if it is then a very stupid move IMO. Better to loan out to a team that will guarantee him minutes than sell with a buy-back. It kind of gives the wrong message and the only reason I can see the club doing something like that is for some easy €€€.

God Serena

I find our new buyback policy to be a total farce. We're not buying back a single one of those players we've sold and I'd eat my hat if that were to be proven wrong. There's a reason Halilovic is loaned while Suarez, Deulofeu, and Adama are off on permanent deals.

Now, if Lucho were to leave in the next season or two, that's another story... Although I'd fear for Gumbau's future if that were to happen.

Trickykid

I find our new buyback policy to be a total farce. We're not buying back a single one of those players we've sold and I'd eat my hat if that were to be proven wrong. There's a reason Halilovic is loaned while Suarez, Deulofeu, and Adama are off on permanent deals.

Now, if Lucho were to leave in the next season or two, that's another story... Although I'd fear for Gumbau's future if that were to happen.

You have a sad obsession with Gumbau. Are you even capable of writing a post without mentioning him? You should at least give it a go - I'm sure it'd do you a world of good.

serghei

It would be hilarious and sad at the same time to sell Halilovic and see him become one of the best midfielders in the world at another team. It would be twice as bad as the Thiago deal, since Halilovic does want to play at Barcelona and seems willing to wait for it.

Ursegor

World Champion
You have a sad obsession with Gumbau. Are you even capable of writing a post without mentioning him? You should at least give it a go - I'm sure it'd do you a world of good.

lol

389 posts and people have still not figured out that it's darthvader's 3th account.

khaled_a_d

BUT it's also written that the club are open to sell him, but with a buy-back clause, because the host club counts on the player as theirs thus giving them more minutes and chances.

This is one I don't like .the whole generalization of one concept dealing one of our prospects
I mean Halilovic has played most minutes of all players we loaned with option for the other club to buy or sold for buyback option (That is a list that include Adama,D.Suarez,Deulofeu,Tello,Montoya) so the problem isn't about loan than it is about the club & coach he is loaned to

Bran the Greenseer

If this rumor is true, i'd be pissed. The club needs some sort of deputy for MSN right now the only ones that look capable are Rafinha and Halilovic. Also with Iniesta inevitably getting older next season we'll need to reinforce the midfield again, what better way than with Halilovic.

God Serena

If this rumor is true, i'd be pissed. The club needs some sort of deputy for MSN right now the only ones that look capable are Rafinha and Halilovic. Also with Iniesta inevitably getting older next season we'll need to reinforce the midfield again, what better way than with Halilovic.

Suarez, Rafinha, Samper, Gumbau, Arda... We've kind of got options, to be honest.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Suarez, Rafinha, Samper, Gumbau, Arda... We've kind of got options, to be honest.

It's not Gumbau's fault that he keeps getting chances despite not being good enough. What do you expect him to do? Refuse the call up?

Same goes for players like Douglas as well.

Home of Barca Fans