Alen Halilović

xXKonan

Halilovic: "The coach (Aberlardo) helps me a lot, he talks a lot with me. I'm starting to get things. I like running and counter-attacking."

Halilovic (on loan at Sporting): "Barça people told me I'm doing very well, but I'm staying focused on Sporting - want to do the best I can"

khaled_a_d

hesus Halilovic is so unlocky, what a save from Handanović,first half nothing mutch of a game :(

It was a gr8 game ,if you are a fan of WWE obviously
2 players from sporting subbed in 1st 25 minutes duo to injury .that tells that whole story

Bran the Greenseer

his strength and speed definitely increased, not worried that he didnt light them up as even Messi had problems at one point dealing with this team. Very promising. Too bad he didnt score that chance.

xXKonan

Robert (sports director): "Halilovic? He started his loan very well. We'll see next summer if he's ready to join the first team." [rac1]

NotInHere

his strength and speed definitely increased, not worried that he didnt light them up as even Messi had problems at one point dealing with this team. Very promising. Too bad he didnt score that chance.
him and messi have nothing to do with each other, we should stop comparing him to leo or else we'll end up being disappointed

messi torched juventus back in his rookie year, just saying. Let alen be his own man

Bran the Greenseer

him and messi have nothing to do with each other, we should stop comparing him to leo or else we'll end up being disappointed

messi torched juventus back in his rookie year, just saying. Let alen be his own man

Saying even messi had problems isnt the same as saying hes as good as messi or even ever will be its saying "Even the goat had problems playing against such a tough team so its no surprise that alen didn't light everyone up" the fact that he still held his own pretty well is worthy of praise in my book.

Home of Barca Fans