Alen Halilović

God Serena

Apparently Sport is reporting that Lucho doesn't see Halilovic working into his plans and intends to sell him next summer.

I guess not everyone can be as good as Gumbau, right?

Apparently Sport is reporting that Lucho doesn't see Halilovic working into his plans and intends to sell him next summer.

I guess not everyone can be as good as Gumbau, right?

From what I heard they planned to sell/buy-back him as he's not the first team plans for next season, not that Lucho doesn't see Hali being in his plans.
Anyway, good chance the rumor is BS.

khaled_a_d

I hope it is a bs tbh
Or at least he would move on loan ,selling with buy back option is too risky .there is always a chance the player say no and doesn't come back

God Serena

I really hope the rumor is bs as well but if it isn't I'm not surprised. It's mind boggling how Lucho can give Gumbau the pre-promotion treatment while ignoring all the midfielders who are miles better than him.

silvia

i wouldn't be surprised if that is true. This board and Lucho shares the same thoughts extremely short sighted and the squad is aging.
look what happened to la masia... Samper can leave too

khaled_a_d

i wouldn't be surprised if that is true. This board and Lucho shares the same thoughts extremely short sighted and the squad is aging.
look what happened to la masia... Samper can leave too

I love how you would end your post with comment ,same thing you said in Deulofeu thread even though it has nothing to do with the topic .never mind there is nothing to suggest that the club is interested in selling him
As for Lucho ,the guy has counted on Munir,Sandro,Rafinha,Roberto& Bartra despite having a ban rejected to sign someone to compete with them .and to less extent Samper last year and Gumbau this year
Lucho might have different view on the prospects than ours .that doesn't mean he doesn't care about developing young players .he is the opposite of that

I don't know why people compare him with silva. he is clearly the closest thing to messi, (the way he plays)
Agree. Can't find any other player who's more closer to the 19-year-old Messi than Halilovic

His style of play might resemble Messi i.e the way he dribbles and pass .but he is a different player
He is more of AM who can play on the wings ,rather than a RW/SS like Messi who was more developed as a goalscorer and less than a playmaker when he was young (Messi didn't develop his vision and passing skills until Pep came )
That is why he is more of Iniesta in his role in the team .
people compare him for Silva as more of realistic expected level than style IMHO

silvia

I love how you would end your post with comment ,same thing you said in Deulofeu thread even though it has nothing to do with the topic .never mind there is nothing to suggest that the club is interested in selling him
As for Lucho ,the guy has counted on Munir,Sandro,Rafinha,Roberto& Bartra despite having a ban rejected to sign someone to compete with them .and to less extent Samper last year and Gumbau this year
Lucho might have different view on the prospects than ours .that doesn't mean he doesn't care about developing young players .he is the opposite of that
Yeah but what if we don't have transfer ban do you think Lucho will still give a chance to Munir and Sandro?
I really doubt that.
and what i want to say is that this board will try to sell talented players for money and less talented players will remain.. and buy old players with huge amount and it goes on and on.
It is all related.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans