Alen Halilović

barca1899

Alen Halilovic (Dinamo Zagreb): "Will I join Barcelona? I don't think about that now, you will know when the time is right."

Sounds like it's a done deal.

MessiDinho10

Looks like the deal is done, Raul Sanllehi and Zubi were in a hotel in Zagreb today:
sanllehi_mamic1-27_642645S0.jpg

BhgO6NOCYAAmTi3.jpg:large

Croatian media say transfer fee of initial 8-10M + 5M incentives (that's a lot imo).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's indeed A LOT of money. Doesn't his contract run out in summer? What the hell....

MessiDinho10

That's indeed A LOT of money. Doesn't his contract run out in summer? What the hell....

I believe his contract ended in 2015. I was told he recently signed an extension but I could be wrong. Anyway, can't imagine they'd pay that kind of money for a kid with a contract for three months, that's just too much, even for :zubi:.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I believe his contract ended in 2015. I was told he recently signed an extension but I could be wrong. Anyway, can't imagine they'd pay that kind of money for a kid with a contract for three months, that's just too much, even for :zubi:.

I swear I read that it runs out in summer :lol: Maybe you're right though. I hope you are, because if not, then thats a hell of lot money and just simply ridiculous.

barca1899

It is extended by 3 years when he becomes 18, that will be the case on 18th June, thus he will have 3 years remaining when the transfer window opens.

MessiDinho10

It is extended by 3 years when he becomes 18, that will be the case on 18th June, thus he will have 3 years remaining when the transfer window opens.

Good, at least one reason to pay this kind of money if it's true.

By the way, he will sign a three-year deal with Barcelona as well.

CatalinR10

Zubizarreta closed yesterday in Zagreb the deal on Dinamo player Alen Halilovic (17). Transfer fee 3M+2M. Will first join B-team. [rac1]

MessiDinho10

Wow, RAC1 reports the transfer fee is 3M + 2M incentives. Now that's a good deal. Hope it's true, but it seriously conflicts with the Croatian media.

C

Coko

This is not good transfer. He is overrated, arrogant, selfish, ... and they paid 15 millions for someone who doesn't even play, plus they will need to pay Mamić bonuses for every trophy they win or qualify for europe untill he leaves Barca.

Home of Barca Fans