Alen Halilović

DinhoR10

I'm not against his signing, it won't be very expensive but how many CAMs do we need?

According to Pep, midfielders are the best since they can perform a lot of roles all over the pitch so having a bunch of midfielders is great for rotation :lol:

Alen will end up playing false 9 in the copa

Theconomist

According to Pep, midfielders are the best since they can perform a lot of roles all over the pitch so having a bunch of midfielders is great for rotation :lol:

Alen will end up playing false 9 in the copa

Like Rafinha, Cesc, Sanchez, Neymar.... I don't see the point.

jklz

Messi's ego was big too. He cried when he didn't play in the CL final and didn't show up at the party after the game.

Wasn't that because of an injury though? I can imagine feeling incredibly sad if you miss such a big game because of an injury, especially since that was perhaps his break-out year; starting many important matches.

MessiDinho10

Mundo Deportivo reporting Barça have a pre-deal with Halilovic and his parents (oh dear...).

How much are we reportedly trying to sign him for? (Transfer price + money we're giving his dad)

An initial 3.5 million which could end up to be 11 million according to his development from what I'm told. Don't know the details of the pre-deal with his parents and him though. Don't think it will be like Neymar, Halilovic is not that popular and it is not in Brazil where they have player rights and stuff.

Home of Barca Fans