Alen Halilović

khaled_a_d

So, should we loan him again to a better team next season or take him back? If we take him back, it will only slow down his development due to low amount of playtime.

That has been asked tons of times for now .I think the answer is still the same .
It depends on different factors .how strong he finish the season (still over 1/3 to be played) .How much does Lucho rates him ,how much Lucho rates other prospects we have like Munir/Sandro and more important D.Suarez ..what is our transfer plan and budget?
Those factors will collectively decides if we should get him back or let him develop another year somewhere else

navidjaan

What is his release clause? English teams will soon come and try to sniff him. I already think his name has been mentioned in the Arsenal offices.

The normal release clause for first team players in their first year (he was formally promoted last year due to a clause in his B contract) is €36 million. If I'm not wrong.

Gnidrologist

Plays good those few times he gets the ball. Seems to be physically matured a bit. Not being bullied as easily anymore. But by God do most Gijon players suck. They're probably the least technically competent spanish team i ever saw. How did they got out of segunda?

F

Flavia

Shameful dive. Del Cerro Grande is such an awful ref. He shouldn't be a la liga ref. Maybe tercera material.

Home of Barca Fans