Alen Halilović

Alik

I definitely think he needs another season on a good loan.

No space at all for him right now. And we still need to figure out how Rafinha turns out.

Richard.H

He simply isn't ready for barca football and anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't watched Sporting a lot this year. I apologize for being so direct, but it's clearly apparent that he is not ready. He gets bullied off the ball very easily and seems to operate well only in open spaces. In Barca you need to play really well in small spaces.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He simply isn't ready for barca football and anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't watched Sporting a lot this year. I apologize for being so direct, but it's clearly apparent that he is not ready. He gets bullied off the ball very easily and seems to operate well only in open spaces. In Barca you need to play really well in small spaces.

... where you have a different environment and teammates. Hali is very raw and he would benefit from another year on loan but he is not far away from being able to play for Barca and help the team. Nobody would ask him to influence games in La Liga on a regular basis. I am sure he could do his job.

khaled_a_d

I think at the end of the day i will come to him against D.Suarez . one of them will be with the team next year . though right now it seem that Lucho is more impressed with Denis

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

I don't know where you saw him getting easily bullied? For his physique and age he looks pretty strong. And he's great in tight spaces. His ball control and technique are on Barca level easily.
His problem are turnovers and one-man-shows and it's all up to him and his head if he can straighten it.

Butaan4barca

the problem with him is, the style he copies and the player he wants to be, either he has to be sublime, and very influential in games he plays so nobody has problem with him for playing his natural game or he will be labelled as selfish and bla bla. There is no point in expecting him to change his game, that wouldn't be him, and that potentially is a player that nobody would want.

Last edited:
How did he played?

Sporting barely had the ball, it's very hard to judge with such a small sample size. He had one good run, and made some quick passes.

Probably should be loaned out to a slightly bigger club next season. One that has players who don't need to depend on him for everything.

aaron101

Sporting barely had the ball, it's very hard to judge with such a small sample size. He had one good run, and made some quick passes.

Probably should be loaned out to a slightly bigger club next season. One that has players who don't need to depend on him for everything.

He'll definitely get loaned to another club since Sporting will get relegated.

El Flaco

Halilović's run leads to a wide shot from Mendez

[gfy]YearlyIncredibleKoalabear[/gfy]

Alternative angle

[gfy]WaterloggedBitterConey[/gfy]

Halilović takes out Busquets

[gfy]FaithfulEmbellishedFruitbat[/gfy]

Alternative Angle

[gfy]SmoothRegularAustrianpinscher[/gfy]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

25% of possession is really low and obvioulsy Alen had little chances. Still, I liked how he improved his decision making and released the ball faster than usual.

Didn't make friends with Suarez and Busquets though :lol:

MessiDinho10

Good game by him under these circumstances. Some nice through balls and his defensive game has significantly improved. Should go to a bigger club next summer though, with all due respect.

Home of Barca Fans