Alen Halilović

Zincubus

Banned

He had an impressive game against us last night although I still don't understand why we let our loan players play AGAINST us time and time again . Doesn't make sense at all .

That savage tackle on Suarez where he ripped his sock and ankle open with his studs was a shocker - then to suggest Suarez was pretending was a joke _ cameras showed the ripped sock immediately .

Then Halilovic tripped over Arda's foot ( by kicking him accidentally ) but then exaggerated the impact , rolled over a few times trying to earn a penalty which could have completely changed the course of the game and our season . Disappointed in the lad .

BarcaJack

That savage tackle on Suarez where he ripped his sock and ankle open with his studs was a shocker - then to suggest Suarez was pretending was a joke _ cameras showed the ripped sock immediately .

Then Halilovic tripped over Arda's foot ( by kicking him accidentally ) but then exaggerated the impact , rolled over a few times trying to earn a penalty which could have completely changed the course of the game and our season . Disappointed in the lad .
I think he was just too nervous and trying too hard to impress.

raskolnikov

He had an impressive game against us last night although I still don't understand why we let our loan players play AGAINST us time and time again . Doesn't make sense at all .

We are not like Real, affraid a player pulls a Morientes.
But their should be some consistent rule for this imo. Either no one plays against their team or everyone can. Shouldnt be decided by the team loaning players out.

God Serena

If a player is so good that we have to be afraid of letting him play against us, why the hell is he on loan?

I don't get what's so hard to understand about that?

BerkeleyBernie

I really like him as a #10, impressive at his age. He's clearly been watching the top midfielders, watch his head swivel constantly a la Xavi, always scanning. Hope to see him surrounded by some better players in the next few years, should continue to improve.

serghei

What is his release clause? English teams will soon come and try to sniff him. I already think his name has been mentioned in the Arsenal offices.

aaron101

So, should we loan him again to a better team next season or take him back? If we take him back, it will only slow down his development due to low amount of playtime.

Home of Barca Fans