Alen Halilović

Messi983

I agree. Anything but Sevilla. I prefer Rayo if they stay in La Liga and Paco is still their coach. Maybe also Las Palmas or Betis.

khaled_a_d

For me the most thing for Alen now is fit ,his loan to Sporting overall was a success .but it is time for him to play on a team that would prepare for Barca football .
It is more about fit than how strong the team ,I would pick Rayo over Sevilla for example if both were interested .Villarreal won't be bad option .he will need time but he can adapt .
The one thing that worries me is to loan him on the idea of "business base" rather than sporting one .we had strong connection with Sevilla ,a team that we but a lot of players from .that could play a role in us accepting such a bid

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would be very disappointing for Alen. Look at Denis and how he thrived once he moved from Sevilla.

khaled_a_d

First option doesn't mean they can take him on loan, it means they can buy him if we decide we're selling. Considering their team is cancer for young players we shouldn't let it happen under any circumstances.

Well,it depends on the details .It could mean they have 1st option on loan too

Messi983

Will first have to wait and see who new Valencia coach will be before having an opinion whether it's good or not to send him there on loan. I wonder which is the second "perfect club" in his agent's opinion. Hopefully not Sevilla. That could change of course if Emery leaves (there are some rumours about him going to Inter) and they get a coach that works better with young players.

Home of Barca Fans