Alen Halilović

MessiDinho10

How exactly is publishing something that hasn't been confirmed not spreading rumors? :lol:

Anyhow, I doubt Dinamo would sell him for less than 10-15. Tottenham paid almost 20M for Modrić.

What I mean is that the Catalan radio actually checks sources, their credibility etc. The Croatian media are more like the Sun in this situation.

Depends on the length of the contract I guess, which we don't really know. 3 million for a half year left is quite fair these days. They did it with Denis Suarez as well.

Stric

What I mean is that the Catalan radio actually checks sources, their credibility etc. The Croatian media are more like the Sun in this situation.

Depends on the length of the contract I guess, which we don't really know. 3 million for a half year left is quite fair these days. They did it with Denis Suarez as well.

That would be a fair price, by all means, I agree. But this is Dinamo we're talking about and they're masters at squeezing cash out of other clubs. And Zubi is the master of overpaying. It's a match made in heaven.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Done?

BhhZM2FCAAAJq0b.png:large

DinhoR10

Kind of too good to be true.

Not really if you think about it the new president needs something to show so that the socios dont kick him out, if he buys the new messi and our dominance is assured going into the next generation with Alen,rafinha,suarez,samper,munir etc he's golden. If he got Oliver Torres he'd really solidify himself.

DinhoR10

I meant his page; not the deal. Maybe it's fake?
The instagram looks official although I'm not knowledgeable about his country so I dont know if its actually uncommon for english to be used as seen in the comments on the photo.

Don't have time to read up, is this guy gonna play for Barca first team or B?

Barca B and apparently more is to be paid (From 3 million to 11) if he makes it in the first team.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He doesn't seem fast/dynamic enough to maintain as a RW player in comparison to guys like Deulofeu or Adama. I think he should/will move to attacking midfield and learn how to weave around in buildup like Iniesta, he seems to have that ability to create space with his dribbling and movement plus the added bonus of a great shot.

Looking at this game comp, he plays deep, roams often, and his mentality doesn't seem to be that of an attacker really. Silva is a good comparison but we don't really want a Silva on our RW do we? He's an attacking midfielder in style and most of his ability will be nurtured in that area. Nevertheless, great signing and it's all but official at this point.

Maria

How much money did they spend with Barca B since Rosell came? 15M euros without what they payed for Halilovic? Did any of those players turned out to be a good buy? Also I'm the only one who would have rather bought a CB instead of another AM, especially when we have so many talented youngsters in midfield and atack, but not so much in defence?

RAC1 says it's 3-5 million. I would trust them because they don't just spread rumors around. Usually reliable. You never know with Zubi though.

RAC1=Grupo Godo=Barca's management

They don't just spread rumours, they are saying what Bartomeu wants them to say. The ones that are reliable are the journalists from Catalunya Radio.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans