Alen Halilović

Maria

I did a little research and for Berjón, Carmona, Rodri, Femenia, Joan Angel Román, Ie&Ca, Denis, Dani Nieto the club payed 10.4M(probably as much as they made for Romeu and Sanabria) and another 1M for borrowing Luis Alberto and Araujo. I would be very surprised if any of those players will ever make it at Barca, especially when we're not sure that someone like Rafinha has a place in our team.

spark

Denis was a good buy. Ie would have been if not for injuries. They've been following Tiago casasola for some time so maybe they will be signing a defensive prospect anyway?

Egert

Estonian Culé
He is still 17 and he has alot of time to develop in the B team and I am sure he will make it to the 1st team. He should move to more like CAM/CM like Iniesta, like DonAndres told.

Pepe Silvia

The instagram looks official although I'm not knowledgeable about his country so I dont know if its actually uncommon for english to be used as seen in the comments on the photo.

Barca B and apparently more is to be paid (From 3 million to 11) if he makes it in the first team.
Oh okay cool, thanks bro.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
He is still 17 and he has alot of time to develop in the B team and I am sure he will make it to the 1st team. He should move to more like CAM/CM like Iniesta, like DonAndres told.

What are you?? a fortune teller?

hate it when people say this

lostchild

He doesn't seem fast/dynamic enough to maintain as a RW player in comparison to guys like Deulofeu or Adama. I think he should/will move to attacking midfield and learn how to weave around in buildup like Iniesta, he seems to have that ability to create space with his dribbling and movement plus the added bonus of a great shot.

Looking at this game comp, he plays deep, roams often, and his mentality doesn't seem to be that of an attacker really. Silva is a good comparison but we don't really want a Silva on our RW do we? He's an attacking midfielder in style and most of his ability will be nurtured in that area. Nevertheless, great signing and it's all but official at this point.

he's not as fast as Deulofeu or Adama.. but you know.. Tello is incredibly fast. and well.. we both know what he actually brings to the table.
even Pedro is really fast when he wants to be, but sometimes you look at him play and you think "man.. just.. take it easy and skip past one player.. thats all",
i actually believe we dont need a runner on the right wing, rather than a player who can be just quick enough to get past defenders and get a through ball / make a run inside to get the ball and score.

also he could easily play the "false 9" thing, when Messi isnt around, and Neymar can stay on the left wing.

but i agree he COULD play more like Iniesta as time goes by. and i think he's capable of that.
but again
he's 17
who knows .. im actually waiting to see the future Barca of Messi, Grimaldo, Montoya, Bartra, Samper, Halilovic, Deulofeu.. and.. BOJAN!

CatalinR10

people want for montoya and bojan to be in our team but are pissed when barca loses :lol: . Barca needs the best players to compete with the best teams in the world.

lostchild

i was obviously kidding with Bojan
altho i think he is way better than Tello, Cuenca, Afellay etc... wouldnt mind him on the bench instead of one of them.

Montoya would be way better than Alves if he got some regular playing time
this whole "rotation" crap that Tata is doing this year is kind of crazy in my opinion. its good for players like Xavi who is 32 (?) and needs the rest
but man
sometimes we play with 10 different players every game. its just nonsense.

Montoya is a player (just like Bartra) who needs REGULAR playing time, confidence.. someone to totally believe in his ability and tell him "you're our main player for this time. prove your worth".

i remember when Bartra was playing like only 1 game in two months, and people were actually saying we must get rid of him as he's not close to Barca material. and different types of crap like that.

but then he had to play constantly, due to injuries and Bans (Masch, Puyol, Pique) and he actually shined .. i can really see him growing up to be amazing.

and i honestly think the same about Montoya. the only thing i kind of dislike about his play, is the fact that he ONLY uses his right foot. it makes him fragile in attack and in his overall movement. but other than that (which he can improve, im sure) he seems to be really smart, focused, and a hard worker.

you can think what you want
and if we do get red of him.. well.. talk to me again in 5 years when we buy him back for 20 million.

seriously, people think that our homegrown "stars" (Iniesta, Xavi, Busquests etc..) were BOSSING when they were 20.
well they all made mistakes, they were all fragile at start.. until given a regular spot and belief.
and of course they HAD to have some potential. and so does Montoya .

same thing about Halilovic.
i can easily see him not fitting in this crazy "every game different 11" rotation too much, and losing confidence, trying to show-off every game in order to break in. and we ending up loaning him to Ajax or something with the good old "get back option"

Last edited:

The Observer

Also I'm the only one who would have rather bought a CB instead of another AM, especially when we have so many talented youngsters in midfield and atack, but not so much in defence?

This doesn't make any sense.

Barca scouts: "We've spotted the next Iniesta. Huuuuuge talent."
Bartomeu: "Hold your horses. The next Iniesta? Fuck off! You find me the next Puyol first. Before that we ain't signing anyone else."
Barca scouts: "But ..."
Bartomeu: "Go and find me a new Puyol I said!!! Scouting embargo for any other position!"

Yeah, I'm afraid that's not how it works.

lostchild

This doesn't make any sense.

Barca scouts: "We've spotted the next Iniesta. Huuuuuge talent."
Bartomeu: "Hold your horses. The next Iniesta? Fuck off! You find me the next Puyol first. Before that we ain't signing anyone else."
Barca scouts: "But ..."
Bartomeu: "Go and find me a new Puyol I said!!! Scouting embargo for any other position!"

Yeah, I'm afraid that's not how it works.

man
that signature of Xavi .. that moment was so sad. FRICKING PUT XAVI IN FOR SONG ON THE START OF THE SECOND HALF YOU RETARD

Home of Barca Fans