Alen Halilović

Maria

This doesn't make any sense.

Barca scouts: "We've spotted the next Iniesta. Huuuuuge talent."
Bartomeu: "Hold your horses. The next Iniesta? Fuck off! You find me the next Puyol first. Before that we ain't signing anyone else."
Barca scouts: "But ..."
Bartomeu: "Go and find me a new Puyol I said!!! Scouting embargo for any other position!"

Yeah, I'm afraid that's not how it works.

Yeah, at Barca's we're all for buying Halilovic and Denis when we have Rafinha ready to make the step to the first team and then buy Song to play as CB. Cause we're that cool. And we have so much money after we saved up on color photocopies.

The Observer

Yeah, at Barca's we're all for buying Halilovic and Denis when we have Rafinha ready to make the step to the first team and then buy Song to play as CB. Cause we're that cool. And we have so much money after we saved up on color photocopies.

What does this signing have to do with Song? What does it have to do with photocopies? Do you have a guarantee that Rafinha will be here in 3 years and make the next step? And who says they couldn't play together? Both players can play different positions in AM and RW. Are we supposed to stop scouting because Rafinha may (or may not) make it? What if Manchester United pay his release clause and offer him a huge paycheck in a desperate attempt and his father accepts?

You are way too desperate in your attempts to sound witty with your constant stream of overexaggerated sarcasm. Truth is it just comes of petulant and childish.

Kohe321

I had not heard of him before yesterday, but if we can secure a major MF talent at this age for this low amount of cost, a talent that I understand a lot of other top clubs were after, then that is just 100% a good thing.

After watching a couple of compilation videos on youtube, he seems to be really good for just 17 years old. Good vision, good dribling, incredible touch and ballcontrol and he seems to have a good shot as well. With Samper, Denis, Rafinha and this guy, we sure seem to be well covered in the midfield for the future. :)

Theconomist

Sure why not, let him play for a season or two in the segunda and see how he fares.
You know a player will succeed at Barcelona when he's as tall as your teenage sister ^^ .
Anyhow, welcome to the club and I hope your signing fee won't be x3 the one reported in the media.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I can't really say much as I don't know how good he is. Hopefully he'll turn out to be a good signing.

L

linetty

Bought him for 14m and he will cost a lot more when he'll play for the first team. Tremendous talent.
Great business actually.
Barcelona would pay 5.2M for Zagreb midfielder Alen Halilovic (17), plus 4.8M incentives based on first team promotion and trophies won [md]

L

linetty

He reminds me so much of Messi with those passes and movement :wub:

tumblr_n1p98aE4on1qhfdt1o1_250.gif

tumblr_n1p98aE4on1qhfdt1o2_250.gif

tumblr_n1p98aE4on1qhfdt1o3_250.gif

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans