Alen Halilović

CatalinR10

1780919_959304597443090_1209606190_n.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lets hope we make some real money off this guy.

I wish we made some real money out of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta and many other players as well. Oh god.... Why are we stuck with these players! :(

The agony......

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Hugely overrated player but his value will be solid for the rest of his career because Barcelona signed him. When you have that on your CV, its pretty much like winning the lottery.

The Madrid tattoo is a picture he posted on his instagram as a homage to Real Madrid. Obviously he was quickly told it doesn't look good to catalans so he deleted it fast in panic.

Good business and will encourage many croatians to buy Barcelona merchandise.

Please enlighten us than, who do you rate? Who, in your opinion, should we buy? What CB, DM, CM, RB and #9 do you rate atm that doesn't play for us? I just want to get a feeling for how you reason...

coura

Banned
Players have brainfarts. Forum users have the same when writing some posts. Reaper his having a bad day.

Ghost

Hugely overrated player but his value will be solid for the rest of his career because Barcelona signed him. When you have that on your CV, its pretty much like winning the lottery.

The Madrid tattoo is a picture he posted on his instagram as a homage to Real Madrid. Obviously he was quickly told it doesn't look good to catalans so he deleted it fast in panic.

Good business and will encourage many croatians to buy Barcelona merchandise.
Could you be any more obvious, closet Madridista? So butthurt.

MessiDinho10

So we are getting his two brothers for free then as well, that's some great business!

That's what MD reports now. Nothing on his youngest brother so far, but I heard he was very talented as well. The whole family is moving to Barcelona so I would be surprised if the youngest one wouldn't play for Barça.

tello

Well it looks very promising, I can't wait to see him play for B Barca...

It seems we've made a great deal so far and we're lucky if he chose Barca among many other offers...

Home of Barca Fans