Alen Halilović

H

Haruko The Goon

£8m incentives probably equates to winning the league, or getting to a Champions League final or something along those lines.

And if that is acheived, £8m is peanutes, as you'll be making 10 times that on a triumph in a huge competition as well as the TV money coming in from simply getting to the knock out stages.

£8m also is probably spread out over 2 or 3 years, possibly more too. works out as probably less than 1% of the overall amount you generate too. Minor in reality.

USWAY

Anybody have a technical breakdown on him? It seems like we picked up one of those top young talents for cheap like the rest of the big clubs for once, almost too good to be true....

Gaudi

Croatian media say 15 mil...they are famous for exaggerating, counting years of salaries and whatever fits them, on the other hand Barca look to diminsh their transfers for public...so who knows :lol:

Gaudi

Anybody have a technical breakdown on him? It seems like we picked up one of those top young talents for cheap like the rest of the big clubs for once, almost too good to be true....

For me he is the most talented lad from Croatia in decades...and no, I don't say that for everyone, actually I think most are blown up for nothing. For example I rate Raktic as good, nowhere near world class

L

linetty

BhjkqfLIQAACTZK.jpg

screamer

That tattoo is bull**** and I have the proof.

This is an interview from 2 years ago. Parallel interview with him and another talented kid from Hajduk Split:

0:22 - Who's your football idol?
2:42 - Besides Dinamo, your favorite football club?

Butaan4barca

That tattoo is bull**** and I have the proof.

This is an interview from 2 years ago. Parallel interview with him and another talented kid from Hajduk Split:

0:22 - Who's your football idol?
2:42 - Besides Dinamo, your favorite football club?

Solid proof.

ANyways his move is official, the thread should be moved, i think

Stric

There was also an excerpt from a 2012 interview with him in the news tonight. He talks about wanting to playing in one of the top 5 leagues someday and how for him Barcelona is the greatest club in the world.

Home of Barca Fans