Alen Halilović

Androutsos

My coach is Croatian and last night at training he said that he saw Alen play last year and he was one of the best players he had seen playing in Croatia.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Well it looks very promising, I can't wait to see him play for B Barca...

It seems we've made a great deal so far and we're lucky if he chose Barca among many other offers...

Indeed, I'm going to watch many Barca B games next season - Samper and Alen are going to be very interresting to follow.

barca1899

Transfer of Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Halilovic was triggered by his father travelling to Spain a month ago to ask Barcelona to sign him [md]

kozza

He will have 0.5M€ wage in his first season contract and 1.1M in his second one.
Does this mean that he will be promoted to first team after JUST ONE YEAR in B team ?

F

Flavia

No official word from the club yet. Seems they'll wait till the window is open.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Zoran Mamic (coach Dinamo Zagreb): "Halilovic will have medical tests in Barcelona coming week and then everything will be official."

L

linetty

Mijatovic (ex-Madrid): "Halilovic is a raw talent, he has something special. He'll need to adapt, but with his skills that won't be." [cope]

L

linetty

Davor Suker (ex-Real Madrid): "Halilovic can be compared with Messi. He's one of the best U17 players, he'll be a great player." [ser]

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
A wise young boy.

PXVahSG.jpg

dostoevskij

let him play pre-season games with the first team and than at least half a year in the segunda( maybe 1 or 2 copa games) and then ease him slowly in the first team. total promotion for the 15/16 season. do not rush him, hes only 17 ( will be 18 in june). That would be the plan!!!

btw. he scored his third goal of the season for dinamo in the eternal derby, but you can say it was quite an easy one :)

Home of Barca Fans