Alen Halilović

MessiDinho10

I've heard he has 2 younger brothers joining as well. One brother was leader of Dynamo Zagreb U15 that won Nike Premier Cup last year.

That's Dino (16), the central midfielder. I've heard he will join Juvenil B. Don't know anything about his youngest brother, Damir(9), though.

dakt

As croat like him, I say he's just a potential in a great club. Not fair to compare him with Messi at this moment, but like someone here said, he does have that Barca sense of play.
Hope he will make it and would be proud to have Barca player in our national team.

BTW, if I red right in press...His two brothers will attend la masia this year also...
kupili-tri-halilovica-za-barcu-ce-igrati-i-dva-alenova-brata-504x335-20140308-20140301094334-fa82a9a8fc6bbb2c2690098e35ea8fd3.jpg

L

linetty

Eusebio (coach Barcelona B): "Halilovic is a great signing. Has the skills to play at Barça, one of the most promising youngsters in Europe"

Djab

Eusebio (coach Barcelona B): "Halilovic is a great signing. Has the skills to play at Barça, one of the most promising youngsters in Europe"

"...But Eusebio doesn't have the skills to coach Halilovic and co."

Home of Barca Fans