Alen Halilović

Butaan4barca

Caught my eyes the minute he touched the ball. Very special player indeed. Hope his attitude is modest and focused on the game. A star in the making.

chosen in the croatian team of the season, still willing to come to barcelona B. Chasing his dream, slowly understanding the barca system does gives you a good idea about his modesty and attitude.

Galning

chosen in the croatian team of the season, still willing to come to barcelona B. Chasing his dream, slowly understanding the barca system does gives you a good idea about his modesty and attitude.

Yes it's really remarkable that he wanted to join a B-team. Good lad, hope he makes it here.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He could have easily signed for any mid-table team from big leagues, played first team football and earn much more.
As guys said, his move to Barca B shows character. Not sure what he'll learn under Eusebio so hoping he makes the best of this pre-season.

Antimadridista1

He could have easily signed for any mid-table team from big leagues, played first team football and earn much more.
As guys said, his move to Barca B shows character. Not sure what he'll learn under Eusebio so hoping he makes the best of this pre-season.

True.
He wants to succeed in our club. Respect.
Hope that he'll play first team football with us.

L

linetty

Halilovic: "I'm very happy with my first game for Barça. I knew the team's style well from watching them on tv and I felt comfortable."

dakt

The good thing about him is that he's a bit cocky and doesn't show much respect for opponent (fearless). Not Messi class, but class he is. Good luck.

Stric

Sorry dakt, it's nothing personal :lol: , you just reminded me of how I'm always annoyed when Croatian (and other) commentators use the phrase "doesn't have respect" to say that someone is fearless of the opponent. That really has absolutely nothing to do with each other. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That phrase is used by many commentators, may it be in English, Norwegian, Croatian or other languages.

Butaan4barca

The good thing about him is that he's a bit cocky and doesn't show much respect for opponent (fearless). Not Messi class, but class he is. Good luck.

yeah, even if he turns out to be half as good as messi, or atleast equal to ronaldo, he will still be big big player ;)

dakt

Sorry dakt, it's nothing personal :lol: , you just reminded me of how I'm always annoyed when Croatian (and other) commentators use the phrase "doesn't have respect" to say that someone is fearless of the opponent. That really has absolutely nothing to do with each other. :lol:

I haven't picked that up for Alen from any commentator and not sure why it annoys you, but my point is Alen is not like Modric...looks much more confidant.
Hope Lucho will give him couple of minutes here and there.

L

linetty

Barcelona B midfielder Alen Halilovic will be part of the squad that will travel to England for the training camp at the end of July. [md]

Tomchin

Barcelona B midfielder Alen Halilovic will be part of the squad that will travel to England for the training camp at the end of July. [md]
Excellent. Anyone remembers how many games he's allowed to play for the A-team, in case he's registered for the B-team? I remember there was some kind of restriction with that.

Home of Barca Fans