Alen Halilović

Samper

Potential is huge, he just oozes class. But you can't make it with talent only. Lets see how he will develop. I would be suprised if he doens't develop in to a world class player.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Potential is huge, he just oozes class. But you can't make it with talent only. Lets see how he will develop. I would be suprised if he doens't develop in to a world class player.

Now, it's all about his attitude. If his attitude is good, then he will go far.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
His moves are very, very Messi-esque. Very talented, big potential, great signing for us.

Our B and juvenile level teams have some of the best young players in the world. :wub:

Samper

Now, it's all about his attitude. If his attitude is good, then he will go far.

Ye true. I heard some rumors about him this season that he got a bit cocky and had a little bit of an attitude. But ye just rumors, don't know if it's true. I don't think so. He seems like a good kid with a good attitude to me.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I just think some of the comments are premature, especially when he has just started his career here. He is a very talented player, no doubt about that, but how he develops and how he takes the level week in and out is yet to be seen and how quickly he takes the step above to the senior team and his impact there when he eventually gets there, is all yet to be seen.

I am really excited to see how he does and what he brings to the table and really want him to succeed, but I don't want to burden him with comparisons about XYZ player and calling him the best signing in the last decade.

He is Alen Halilovic, a very talented 18 year old player from Croatia who will play for Barca B this season. He's not the next Messi, the next Iniesta or the best signing for some time or anything else.

Maybe I am overreacting though lol.

Yes you are. He's clearly already better than Zidane ever was.

The next messi :worthy:

He plays a lot more like David Silva than Messi tbf.

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Honestly it was a travesty he wasn't called up for the World Cup, he would have won the Golden Ball for sure. Not even sure why we signed Suarez, I doubt Luis will be too happy riding the bench.

King Leo

Banned
Caught my eyes the minute he touched the ball. Very special player indeed. Hope his attitude is modest and focused on the game. A star in the making.

L

linetty

tumblr_n8z5ahMVsx1sjs0vfo1_250.gif

tumblr_n8z5ahMVsx1sjs0vfo2_250.gif

tumblr_n8z5ahMVsx1sjs0vfo3_250.gif

Home of Barca Fans