Alen Halilović

DinhoR10

He's really good, but to tell you the truth I see him as a wide forward more than a midfielder since he's way more direct than Suarez who is more similar to iniesta.

tacticvarium

He should stay in Segunda for at least two seasons.
His physical development is stalled and still not good enough for Segunda level.
He will not be ready for La Liga even at the end of this season.
I heard his younger brother (Dino?) could not join Juvenil categories because of physical problems.
This Halilović family has physical issues.
If he moves to La Liga club next season, it would be too early and it will ruin his development.
He will not survive in La Liga.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He should stay in Segunda for at least two seasons.
His physical development is stalled and still not good enough for Segunda level.
He will not be ready for La Liga even at the end of this season.
I heard his younger brother (Dino?) could not join Juvenil categories because of physical problems.
This Halilović family has physical issues.
If he moves to La Liga club next season, it would be too early and it will ruin his development.
He will not survive in La Liga.

Not at all. Yes, he is short but built absolutely normal for his age.

Frodo_FCB

I dont think the best option for him is to be loaned. I want him to be promoted next year and takes some minutes in the rotation, especially knowing that Iniesta is inconsistent (i think he will be in the Don-mode soon) and Denis Suarez is not coming soon. He could also learn a lot if he was on a daily basis close to the Don.

Tonykross

I dont think the best option for him is to be loaned. I want him to be promoted next year and takes some minutes in the rotation, especially knowing that Iniesta is inconsistent (i think he will be in the Don-mode soon) and Denis Suarez is not coming soon. He could also learn a lot if he was on a daily basis close to the Don.

Not every 18 year old will be promoted to the first team, he needs top proof himself first in the Segunda.

khaled_a_d

Not every 18 year old will be promoted to the first team, he needs top proof himself first in the Segunda.

Munir is less than 1 year older,and he is almost promoted to 1st team w/o playing significantly with Barca B
It is too early to tell what should we do with Allen next summer ,a loan ,promotion or even extender tiime with Barca B if he accepts it is all options depending on the progress he make along the season
I doubt this time last year a lot would expect Munir to be playing regualrly with the 1st team

Tonykross

Munir is less than 1 year older,and he is almost promoted to 1st team w/o playing significantly with Barca B
It is too early to tell what should we do with Allen next summer ,a loan ,promotion or even extender tiime with Barca B if he accepts it is all options depending on the progress he make along the season
I doubt this time last year a lot would expect Munir to be playing regualrly with the 1st team

Munir was tearing it up in the UEFA Youth league, Halilovic has been just ordinary in the matches he has played in the Segunda, I don't even think he has an assist to his name yet.

khaled_a_d

Munir was tearing it up in the UEFA Youth league, Halilovic has been just ordinary in the matches he has played in the Segunda, I don't even think he has an assist to his name yet.

He was tearing up in youth competetion while many of his age group was playing against way stronger level with Barca B ,he kept improving and showed he can do the same with Barca B at the end of the year ,earned himself a place with 1st team in preseason and showed he is ready
Allen is just as young as Munir last year playing into much tougher competetion,he is playing against men not kid ,the season is still young and it is all about the progress he make throughout the year. things can change very quickly

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's not ready but then again Eusebio does not develop talent... Loan makes sense even this board's decision wrt Eusebio does not

tacticvarium

I remember that Grimaldo was more physically competitive than Alen when he first joined the B team in 2012.
And still Grimaldo was regarded as a weak player at that time.
Grimaldo is only 1 year older than Alen.

I still believe it is also too early for Munir to be a regular first team player.
(So I can say he is now doing great than I expected)
He of course needs some playing time in the first team such as in Copa del Ray
but his regular playing time should be spent in the B team.
I believe that is the normal procedure and not every young players can be Messi.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

I remember that Grimaldo was more physically competitive than Alen when he first joined the B team in 2012.
And still Grimaldo was regarded as a weak player at that time.
Grimaldo is only 1 year older than Alen.

I still believe it is also too early for Munir to be a regular first team player.
(So I can say he is now doing great than I expected)
He of course needs some playing time in the first team such as in Copa del Ray
but his regular playing time should be spent in the B team.
I believe that is the normal procedure and not every young players can be Messi.

Defenders always need to be more physically strong than attackers ,Allen is just fine physically at same age,Messi was like that when he was 18 too but he got stronger with time

On hand he's too young for La Liga and on the other hand we have Eusebio. What to do? :eusa_think:

we donh't do anything now but let him play the season and see how it goes ,he could finish the season greatly that he might earn a chance with 1st team or poorly that he need extended time with B team.It is about how he end the season not how he starts here
And people need to stop hating Eusebio that much ,he isn't as bad as people making him,he gets results and he devoloped many players well,Deulofue improved drastically with him during his 2 seasons here,Luis Alberto,Denis Suarez all improved under him ,same with Espinosa Rafinha and others

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
And people need to stop hating Eusebio that much ,he isn't as bad as people making him,he gets results and he devoloped many players well,Deulofue improved drastically with him during his 2 seasons here,Luis Alberto,Denis Suarez all improved under him ,same with Espinosa Rafinha and others

You're spinning for Eusebio there, Khaled...Deulofeu somehow gets credit from Eusebio for his development?...A player who has triumphed on every level he's played?...How could you possibly draw the conclusion that Eusebio has had any impact on his game

Espinosa?...The player who was developed yet let go for free?...Denis Suarez?...The player who was sent on loan one year after arriving somehow can credit Eusebio?...Rafinha who only matured when he went on loan or Alberto who simply showed his quality playing with Deulofeu rather than benefit from some tutelage of Eusebio?

Going on 4 seasons now under Eusebio so no one can claim an issue of not having continuity to develop players yet who has he developed into a 1st team player for Barcelona?...No one

Home of Barca Fans