Alen Halilović

Egert

Estonian Culé
talian clubs Fiorentina and Sampdoria are interested in signing Barcelona B midfielder Alen Halilovic (18) on loan in January [sussidiario]

L

linetty

talian clubs Fiorentina and Sampdoria are interested in signing Barcelona B midfielder Alen Halilovic (18) on loan in January [sussidiario]
Read we aren't interested in loaning him out. Wouldn't make sense to do so.

Darko

Played half an hour with Croatia 1st team against Azerbaijan, hit the post with a deflected effort, had a wild shot off target, a few nice runs/dribbles, one overhit trough ball. So the usual for him, the talent is obviously there, but still lacking the end product.

Jenks

Played half an hour with Croatia 1st team against Azerbaijan, hit the post with a deflected effort, had a wild shot off target, a few nice runs/dribbles, one overhit trough ball. So the usual for him, the talent is obviously there, but still lacking the end product.

Played the next day for the U21s too. Played quite well.

Neeraj

I'm quite nervous about anticipating a really good youngster coming through. After Thiago, there has really been nobody that has shown to be Barca material, let alone anything special. I was a bit disappointed with Rafinha, as people here who said they have seen a lot of him hyped him to no extent, saying he is better than his brother, etc. but once again it looks like he might fall well short of our expectations.

Can someone give me a truthful non biased view on Alen? From whatever I have seen, he seems like the only one in our academy right now who could be something special. And yes, of course I know he is rusty and has a lot to learn, but with special players you can just tell there's something about them.

Home of Barca Fans