Alen Halilović

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
i see him as a left footed Iniesta tbh ,but I didn't watch him much

He's actually one of the "next Messi's" as the media likes to call them. But I do think he's promising and he'd be a great signing. Now if we can get "Snow Messi" too. :D

Edit:

Scratch that, if he develops to his potential, he'll be a transfer coup at 3.6 million euros.

DinhoR10

I dont see the point since we have Deulofeu, Adama AND Neymar. BUT I suppose if Deu or Adama end up not working out he'd be perfect.

^Playing against parked buses whole season will probably help with his dribbling, if he really is someone that can reach close to messi he'll have to dribble around 5 players like he and iniesta do every game.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Any of our Croat members know how he's been doing over the past year or so?...I've read some things that he's been accused of selfishness and seen his progress stall a bit

DinhoR10

He's not a winger is he? More of an attacking midfielder / false nine type player?

I've see him play in a role similar to messi's early role cutting in from the wing but he probably can play those roles just as effectively it takes the same skillset for the most part.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think there's truth in it, Mamic brothers are always using journalists to pump up prices (although this 5 mil. looks funny). Dinamo could easily sell him tomorrow for 10. They make a very good living from selling Dinamo players. I think they sold players for more than 100 million euros in value in recent years.

Halilovic played bad in 1st part of season as most of Dinamo players. Coach got sacked and Mamic younger in now leading the team. In first match of spring part of the season Halilovic came on from the bench and looked good.

Home of Barca Fans