Alen Halilović

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Asked about the rumours that Barcelona were tracking the highly-prised 17-year-old attacking midfielder, the Dinamo suit confirmed the story to be true. Mamic said:

It is true that everything you write. We have received an offer from Barcelona for Halilovic, but it was not accepted because neither Dinamo, nor the Halilovic family were not entirely satisfied with the terms. However, the story does not stop there. Barcelona are squeezes us to make the transfer happen.

We’ll see how the story continues. Frankly, I’d like to Halilovic to remain at Dinamo for three more years, but…

Reports in Spain now add that Barcelona are sending over a delegation to Zagreb in order to wrap up a deal with the teenager.
so, it's not a silly rumour at all :tata: :tata1:

Last edited:

coura

Banned
Hallilovic is a gem. And the contract ends in june. It´s the perfect time to buy him. A talent like this is never enough.

Gaudi

He is great talent, though from talent to world class you have to do a lot...but Mamic is about to loose one other big talent Muric, and anyone who knows something about mamic (mafia more or less) he won't loose another (the biggest) gem for small amount of money.

barca1899

I read that Dinamo Zagreb rejected the offer on him???

Yup, they rejected our offer(supposedly 5M € that can rise to 15M € depending on the number of games played for the first team). Jutranji list reported that neither Dinamo nor Halilović's family were convinced by the offer. Although 5-15M € for a 17 year old with a contract till the end of this season looks great for Dinamo, IMO :shrug:

khaled_a_d

Yup, they rejected our offer(supposedly 5M € that can rise to 15M € depending on the number of games played for the first team). Jutranji list reported that neither Dinamo nor Halilović's family were convinced by the offer. Although 5-15M € for a 17 year old with a contract till the end of this season looks great for Dinamo, IMO :shrug:

I think those were Mamic words ,But I think that it is the player choice to join us ,the rumor mil is too strong that it is just an offer w/o reaching the playe and his family ,we will probably close to an agreement with them

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't trust Mamic brothers and their rumors. Halilovic plays on the right wing and we'll welcome Deulofeu and Rafinha, who both played and shined there, on their loan spells. Besides, money is all but spent already on GK and defensive re-reinforcements.

Oh, and don't forget Traore and Suarez from Barca B.

Home of Barca Fans