Alen Halilović

Darko

What happened to you Mike? Last couple of months I've only seen monochrome one-liners coming from you on the subject.
Do you really believe everything regarding Bartomeu is evil and corrupt?

I wouldn't ask if you were a random turd here but I've known you as an eloquent guy and enjoyed your posts whether I agreed with you or not.

Dude's facing jail time, is anything other than one liners really necessary?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Jail time in itself shouldn't be a reason. Barca were persecuted in the past and not every sentence (if even sentenced) is fair.

xXKonan

Barcelona midfielder Alen Halilovic (19) could join Celta on loan as part of a deal on Celta winger Nolito, who would join in January. [md]

Darko

Jail time in itself shouldn't be a reason. Barca were persecuted in the past and not every sentence (if even sentenced) is fair.

Yes but in this case it's clearly fair. He won't go to jail because he's rich, but he's clearly guilty.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Even if we sell him (which we won't) we'd still earn money on Alen.
There are many talented youngsters out there who could be aquired with Messi on bait and who dream of playing for Barca even if it means starting from B team.

That's one of the ways you can build for the future but I don't see us capitalising nearly enough on Messi and these golden years.

serghei

I think the kid is golden myself. Sure, he is pretty inconsistent at this age, but some of his touches are just incredible. You give him game time and he'll be one of the best players in the world in his position 2-3 years down the line.

[youtube]MB872xhz_CY[/youtube]

That first touch after 9 seconds in the video is just ridiculous. I think he's the best youngster we have and the one who can make it to the world class level required to play at Barcelona.

Last edited:

alexstylist

Hamburger SV from Germany already confirmed vai Twitter that they are interersted in Halilovic.
But i dont think that Barca wants Halilovic to play there, because in the last seasons they didn't play very well.
Additionally HSV is a club where is a lot of disturbance, so he could not develope inoperativly

God Serena

I don't get the hate he receives so often from various groups of fans. Yeah, he tends to overdribble and make poor decisions, but it's more of a case of him just taking too long to come to a decision when he has the ball, compared to Adama, who doesn't ever plan on making any decision at all. He can really develop into something special for us in the long run if he has the patience. I'd say 2-3 years is a bit way too soon to say he'll be one of the best but he can certainly be good enough for a Rafinha-like role in that time.

Home of Barca Fans