Alen Halilović

khaled_a_d

Bundesliga in general is a gr8 league for player development .
Hope we don't make the decision too late .the season already started there.

serghei

Hamburg would be interesting. They play with a 55.000 crowd almost every game. Big team, not the best time for them right now, but Hamburg is one of Germany's biggest clubs. Bundesliga would be great for him also. Rakitic benefited massively from his 4 years with Schalke. He was also 19 when he joined them, and he didn't have Halilovic's potential.

Gaudi

Playing in Buli would be good for him, but important here is the word playing, we need to chose a club for him where he will actualy play

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Hamburg is a cool city with great fans. Croats do great in Germany. I'd still prefer Gijón

an utter pile of steaming horse crap of a team though. Hamburg managed to make every playeer worse over last couple of years. Will be no different for Halilovic if he opts to go there.

Sterlingfan2000

Hamburg is the most beatiful town in germany. Its one of the best towns in Europe.

I would take him but the club is chaos and strangely very hated in Germany ^^

Rahj

strangely? that team almost got relegated twice in a row, played like shit for most of the season, and were very lucky to stay in the bundesliga. even yesterday, when they played against a team in my hometwon, their first goal was irregular and the second goal was scored in injury time. this team is a mess and an epitome of undeserved luck.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hamburg is in shambles right now, from the upper management down to the coach staff, they don't know what they are doing. Going there on loan would be a huge mistake (case in point, Julian Green), you won't get any minutes at all. Don't go there, Halilovic!

navidjaan

I'd prefer loaning him out to a La Liga club over anything else. Celta would be nice, especially if it'd make a buy of Nolito cheaper, with Pedro leaving.

DennyCrane

an utter pile of steaming horse crap of a team though. Hamburg managed to make every playeer worse over last couple of years. Will be no different for Halilovic if he opts to go there.

Exactly. And sadly, the incompetence doesn't stop at the team/coach but extends into the entire management. Even die-hard HSV fans reckon that the club will yet again mostly be busy with fighting relegation this season. This is pretty much the worst possible club environment one could choose to send a youngster to.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
More than anything else I have less time to post & be a regular, I am quite certain my presence will continue to be less - wish I had a bit more time

The other prevailing factor is that my reduced time has left me with posting on the train during my commute - no tablet yet so tiny mobile for posting means shorter posts. This post alone is a pain to enter. Tablet should improve that

To the Barto point, I won't spend each day bashing this disastrous board but I have not wavered from my position prior to Rosell running in 2010...I correctly predicted the board would dismantle what were the key elements in achieving the pinnacle of success which includes La Masia

You have been around long enough as well to appreciate how special the success was & how it was predicated on the cantera and philosophy...Treble success due to galactico additions has distracted from the fundamental erosion that's taking place

Is Barto worse than Rosell? Hard to say not too different and the disconnection from the players (especially Leo) speaks volumes. If he's guilty, I hope he is incarcerated. My support is for the club, players & philosophy/ethos not some corporate whore who has diminished the clubs reputation

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
apparently a loan to Hamburg is bound to the requirement that he gets at least 20 matches there.

To which HSV does not want to commit, therefore they could be held to pay 3 times more of his salary, I am reading? Why would they be paying his salary if it is a loan?

Anyway, if he ends up going there, it would be a huge waste of opportunity for him personally and for us.

Home of Barca Fans