Alen Halilović

Darko

Why wouldn't they pay his wages if it's a loan. That's usually how loans work, the club that signs the player on loan pays his wages. Why would clubs send dead weight on loan if they were to still pay their wages? Why do you think we send out players on infinite loans when we could just keep them in case we need depth?
And yes, HSV would be a shit move, a team that will have to defend most of the time and fight a relegation battle is not a place to develop youngsters.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why wouldn't they pay his wages if it's a loan. That's usually how loans work, the club that signs the player on loan pays his wages. Why would clubs send dead weight on loan if they were to still pay their wages? Why do you think we send out players on infinite loans when we could just keep them in case we need depth?
And yes, HSV would be a shit move, a team that will have to defend most of the time and fight a relegation battle is not a place to develop youngsters.

I have always thought the teams that send players on loan are paying for the wages of the players sent on loan since they are still technically players of the loaner clubs, and the players sent on loan are getting the opportunity to play for the loanee clubs.

serghei

I have always thought the teams that send players on loan are paying for the wages of the players sent on loan since they are still technically players of the loaner clubs, and the players sent on loan are getting the opportunity to play for the loanee clubs.

Cases and cases. Sometimes the club that loans the player pays the full salary, sometimes a portion, sometimes nothing at all -- that usually happens with problem-making players, that other clubs are happy to send away basically for free.

F

Flavia

Alen to Hamburg on loan everywhere on twitter. Looks like it's happening. And from what I've read, here and everywhere else, it's a terrible choice. Why choose a team in crisis?
Sigh :(

BigBarcaBoy

Alen to Hamburg on loan everywhere on twitter. Looks like it's happening. And from what I've read, here and everywhere else, it's a terrible choice. Why choose a team in crisis?
Sigh :(

The club should also have a say in placing him somewhere that he can learn

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hamburg have several Crotian players that probably gave him a call. Also, we've seen how close he is with Rakitic. Someone he can speak to and understand is probably important to him.

BBZ8800

Hamburg have several Crotian players that probably gave him a call. Also, we've seen how close he is with Rakitic. Someone he can speak to and understand is probably important to him.

Olic and Ilicevic play there.
Halilovic will be fine, he will have 2 friends there.

Now it is up on him to show is he good enough and how much he can improve.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Olic and Ilicevic play there.
Halilovic will be fine, he will have 2 friends there.

Now it is up on him to show is he good enough and how much he can improve.

But he is not coming there to join a Croatian solidarity club, he is going there to play football. I understand that he wants to be closer to Croatian players, but footballing wise HSV just doesn't make sense. I am afraid that he won't get many minutes at all.

xXKonan

Barcelona want clause in loan deal with Hamburg on Halilovic that he will play 60+% of games. Hamburg so far didn't accept. [mopo via md]

khaled_a_d

Barcelona want clause in loan deal with Hamburg on Halilovic that he will play 60+% of games. Hamburg so far didn't accept. [mopo via md]

This should be make or break for the deal tbh
The fact that we didn't respond to Bremen who are gr8 for developing young players earlier this summer and now listening to HSV offer is a bit sad IMO .so at least we should guarantee his playing time

serghei

Hamburg should GTFO if they don't accept the clause. If they accept the clause, that will guarantee him playing time in a top league, against top opposition, in a top stadium with top fans. Hamburg is still better than Gijon probably.

dakt

Well we should let his mommy play beside him. He should grow up already.

BBZ8800

But he is not coming there to join a Croatian solidarity club, he is going there to play football. I understand that he wants to be closer to Croatian players, but footballing wise HSV just doesn't make sense. I am afraid that he won't get many minutes at all.

This should be make or break for the deal tbh
The fact that we didn't respond to Bremen who are gr8 for developing young players earlier this summer and now listening to HSV offer is a bit sad IMO .so at least we should guarantee his playing time

But guys, if Hamburg, who is on the bottom won't give him minutes, then he surely won't get minutes in any stronger club.

He is not good enough in this moment for bigger teams.
And midtable teams can't guarantee him a starting 11 place in this moment.

So, the only options are again bottom table teams like Gijon, Hamburg and similar.

Home of Barca Fans