Alen Halilović

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Everything depends on his playing time. Primera team, Lucho's pal coaching him, none of that won't matter if Alen won't play.

xXKonan

Halilovic (on loan at Sporting): "Luis Enrique told me best for me was to stay in Spain and play in the Liga so they could follow me better"

Halilovic (on loan at Sporting): "Abelardo told me I have to defend more, and I'm willing to work hard and to learn."

Halilovic: "Shaking first time I saw Messi? Truth is I was. But he immediately talked with me, said I just had to ask if I needed something"

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Heard he was applauded off by the fans when he was taken off at the 70 min mark. Must have quite done well I guess.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not an exhaustive set of highlights but there were several moments of real brilliance from the young player, Gijon looking like a smart move

khaled_a_d

Heard he was applauded off by the fans when he was taken off at the 70 min mark. Must have quite done well I guess.

I watched 1st 20 minutes and after that was switching channels between that game and Manu game until end of 1st half
Valencia was obviously the better side but Sporting was worthy opponent
He looked good and was clear he is the one most comfortable with the ball in Sporting .started as AM and was really doing well there then moved to RW
His talent is clear even in senior level .,kept the passing simple .but his physical weakness is also clear specially since the referee allowed rough plays and in a play or two still showed his love in trying to shoot from outside the box .also still shy away from playing into the opponent penalty area
Overall I like what I am watching from him ,for a 19 years old player he is showing he belongs to Liga so far .that alone is huge for his age

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans