Alen Halilović

Egert

Estonian Culé
Gijon is a good team. Hopefully they will stay up, I like them the most from the teams who got promoted. Hopefully Alen will learn alot and he also has a former Barca man as a coach, it's almost a perfect team for him, just needs to take his chances and break himself into the 1st team and be a regular starter and he might have a role here next season.

khaled_a_d

He is with the squad for tonight game against Real Sociedad in Anoeta ,could be the game where he will make his debate .
Abelardo said there will be no change in the system for him and Mascarell ( a loaned player from RM) and that they will have to adapt

Don't like that ,he is AM and he need to develop in that position .but Abelardo said that he brought him for RW b4 so he will probably stay in that position
On the bright side ,it seems like a team that he will get minutes there

Yeah he definitely looks better in the hole but playing time is playing time and hopeflly he'll be a better player when he comes back.

lostchild

Don't like that ,he is AM and he need to develop in that position .but Abelardo said that he brought him for RW b4 so he will probably stay in that position
On the bright side ,it seems like a team that he will get minutes there

i dont understand why people keep saying they dont want him to play RW.

i used to watch some games when he played for Zagreb. he usually played RW - usually cutting inside making use of his left foot to shoot or make some nice through passes. (sometimes even played as a "false nine" similar to how Messi used to play)

also he said he prefers playing RW.

ALSO i dont really understand how we can judge a player based only on his FIRST season, in Barca B (which has been relegated due to really poor performance), in a new country, new language, new teamates.
seriously
give him a break and let him play with decent players for at least one season. then we'll see if he's any good or not.

Stric

Yeah, looks like he did well to me, too.

I fail to understand any problem he might have had with signing for Sporting. They're not a huge team, but when you look at the big picture, Halilović just went from playing in the Segunda to playing in the Primera. That's a step forward any way you look at it. Especially when you consider that his team got relegated to the Segunda B. Actually, his team getting relegated was the catalyst for him getting promoted to the Primera. If they hadn't been relegated, he most likely would have continued with them this season, no?

Home of Barca Fans