Alen Halilović

iniesta123

it seems to me croats don't like him at all :D. i rate adama more as influental right back or wing-back than winger in barcelona team. i'd rather left footed dude on right wing, but we'll see,

khaled_a_d

it seems to me croats don't like him at all :D. i rate adama more as influental right back or wing-back than winger in barcelona team. i'd rather left footed dude on right wing, but we'll see,

Since Messi moved to false 9 we haven't played a left footed in RW,Adama is a winger .he hasn't shown the defensive abilities to be played as defender

JamDav1982

Halilovic and Samper look like the two B team players nailed on to become important first team players.

Best two young players since Thiago for me.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
well he tracks back quite often. dunno, that's what i prefer but doesn't matter anyway :D
we should just try sticking him on the RB spot wingers will be intimidated just by looking at him let alone trying to take him on 1 on 1 and knowing that if he dispossess them, he'll **** the Right flank. Too much pressure when you have too much mass moving too damn fast. :D

dakt

Why not putting him in copa with the first team?
That was nice goal, but the continuity matters. It's not worth much if he explodes on rare occasions.

BBZ8800

Nice.
Although, again, as always, he tries to dribble past 5 opponents, and loses the ball.

Someone needs to tell him: If you dribbled past 2-3 defenders, pass the ball after that to an unmarked teammate. Don't try to dribble further because you will ruin everything good what you did in the beginning of the action.

He is doing the same mistake for 3-4 years already.
He doesn't know when to "stop" dribbling.

khaled_a_d

Nice.
Although, again, as always, he tries to dribble past 5 opponents, and loses the ball.

Someone needs to tell him: If you dribbled past 2-3 defenders, pass the ball after that to an unmarked teammate. Don't try to dribble further because you will ruin everything good what you did in the beginning of the action.

He is doing the same mistake for 3-4 years already.
He doesn't know when to "stop" dribbling.

This is one of the most fixable things for players this young but it need time,if he is doing it at the age of 22 it would be problem but at 18 he need to do his thing.the passing aspect is one of the things that always improves with age

Home of Barca Fans