Alen Halilović

Bran the Greenseer

Damn he's getting good. I'm sure Lucho is keeping tabs on him. The fact that he's the one who got loaned after the club changed its policy to buyback clauses kindve speaks to the faith they have in him. He's getting better with each successive match.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I'd send one of Munir or Sandro to them in Jan since Vidal and Arda will be joining and their mins will be cut.

khaled_a_d

This guy was on the bench for Barça B last season. Let that sink in for a moment.

He was starter most of the second half of the season though. a midfield of Patric Gumbau Halilovic with Samper rotating with them was Vinyals favorite
And that was actually one of the reasons I liked him when most people thought he was bust .when he arrived to Barca B he looked selfish who knew nothing but dribbling and outside shooting but during the coarse of the season he showed more abilities and learning and clear development despite the team being a mess as a whole

Damn he's getting good. I'm sure Lucho is keeping tabs on him. The fact that he's the one who got loaned after the club changed its policy to buyback clauses kindve speaks to the faith they have in him. He's getting better with each successive match.

I hope this is the case though MD claimed we wanted to sell but we had no offers that we liked so decided to do the loan .but they say a lot of shit and some of it was on Alen himself and proved to be wrong b4 (the whole he only want to join CL team thing) so may be this was another stupid rumor

I earnestly hope that he'll continue this for the whole season, instead of just lighting up in the beginning and then fading off. I think he'll be rested for most of the mid-week matches, he's only 19.

Galning

He was starter most of the second half of the season though. a midfield of Patric Gumbau Halilovic with Samper rotating with them was Vinyals favorite
And that was actually one of the reasons I liked him when most people thought he was bust .when he arrived to Barca B he looked selfish who knew nothing but dribbling and outside shooting but during the coarse of the season he showed more abilities and learning and clear development despite the team being a mess as a whole
r

He was never considered a starter mate, not even close. I went to all home games last season.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Well he's turning up again. Just looked at the video but according to that, he's getting better. Was a bit raw defensiveley but he's a 19 year old attacker, what more do you want?
Pre-assist, assist and a nice decision when he shot at the end even though some other bloke made a weird gesture towards him, it was his best option there imo.

Home of Barca Fans